Unload, store and regas your LNG in Zeebrugge
LNG from anywhere in the world can be unloaded, stored and regasified in the LNG Zeebrugge terminal
A standard “slot” for an unloading, storage and regasification operation in Zeebrugge gives the right to:
Berth and unload
Store: 140,000 m³ LNG, volume decreasing linearly over a period of 10,3 days (40 consecutive tides).
Regasify: 140,000 m³ LNG at a rate of 4.2 GWh/h over a period of 10,3 days (40 consecutive tides).
Need a more flexible solution ?
- Unload ships up to 260,000 m³ LNG without additional cost to the Berthing Right included in a standard slot.
- Subscribe more storage rights to store more than 140,000 m³ LNG and/or to store your LNG longer than 10 days.
Good to know
- Forced minimum send-out to the TSO (not a loss):
◦ At all times, consolidated send-out of all terminal users ≥ 0.92 GWh/h.
◦ During unloading operation additional minimum send-out of 3.68 GWh/h.
◦ During 36 hours as from the end of unloading operation additional
minimum send-out of 0.68 GWh/h.
- A variable cost of 1.3% Gas In Kind (GIK) applies on all send-out nominations. This LNG will be taken from your account, it is not a cash payment.
- Minimum contractually guaranteed Ship unloading flow rate: 12,000 m³ LNG/h.
Check availability and book
1. Check the availability of the standard slots (published for M+1 and M+2) to unload, store and regas your LNG.
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker