Ship approval procedure
Ensure that your LNG ships are compatible with the facilities of Zeebrugge and Dunkirk terminals
Has the terminal already approved my LNG ship?
View the list of approved ships :
Already been approved?
Not approved yet?
Send your approval request to DKoperations@dunkerquelng.com.
More information about the ship approval procedure
Get your ship approved in 4 steps
1. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the approval form.
2. The terminal will contact you to exchange a number of documents.
3. A meeting will be organized between you and the terminal.
4. You can perform your first loading operation (first berthing during daylight).
Useful links for you
- LNG BelgiumOur Products
- Become a LNG shipper in ZeebruggeBecome a LNG shipper
- TandC_FluysLNG - LNGTerms & Conditions
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Fluxys LNGOperational Information
- Flx-LNG-transparency-requirementsTransparency requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Questions relating to our LNG Services in Zeebrugge ?Zeebrugge LNGQuestions relating to our LNG Services in Dunkirk?Dunkerque LNGOperational info 24/7 for ZeebruggeDispatching