Become a LNG shipper in Zeebrugge
Get started in 5 steps
1. Contact us
Phone: +32 2 282 7999
2. Provide company and financial info
- Fill in our Know Your Customer form.
- Send your completed forms and the mandatory supporting documents to info.LNG@fluxys.com.
3. Accept contract terms
- Sign the LNG contract relating to the services you want to book
- Send 1 copy back to us by post :
Rue Guimard 4
4. Meet credit requirements
- Have an acceptable credit rating being for LTA, LTSA, LSA and LTL minimum BBB+ S&P’s/Fitch or Baa1 Moody’s; or
- Provide an unconditional and irrevocable parent company guarantee by your parent company, who must have an acceptable credit rating (non applicable for LTL contract); or
- Provide a collateral under the form of a financial bank guarantee.
The minimum amount to be provided for the collateral is specified in our contracts:
- LTA (Att. B Art. 10)
- LTSA (Att. B Art. 8)
- LSA (Att. B Art. 8)
- LTL (Att. B Art.7)
Please note that in case of an LNG service with a duration of less than 30 days, we will ask you to pay for this service upfront. No credit rating, parent company guarantee nor financial bank guarantee is required in this case.
5. Approved as a shipper
- Start the technical communication for your nominations with our Dispatching (+32 2 282 70 07 - firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You will receive your login by email an your password by SMS to access the Electronic Data Platform (EDP). Go to Data Services for more information.
- If you are transporting the regasified LNG in Belgium, sign up with Fluxys Belgium too.
And finally: Welcome as a new shipper with Fluxys LNG!
Good to know
To be compatible with the facilities of Zeebrugge, your LNG truck and ship must be first approved.