Transmission services Belux
Enjoy the most connected transmission grid in Europe:
- Extensive access to the Northwest European market areas.
- Direct link to LNG terminals in Zeebrugge and Dunkerque.
- Connected to the European production facilities.
- Linked to the Loenhout storage facility.
Providing you the European gas flow crossroad with 20 interconnection points:
- Transmission from Dutch and Norwegian production sites to France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
- Bi-directional transmission between the United Kingdom and continental Europe.
- The offer of a wide range of arbitrage and trading opportunities on the ZTP market.
- The flexibility offered by the market based balancing system.
Benefit from a direct connection to:
- Over 230 large industrial sites, power stations, combined heat and power units connected to our grid.
- Over 70 aggregated receiving stations on our grid for the local distributors to the households and small and medium enterprises.
- More than 90 customers already make use of our transmission services.
Transmission services Germany
Benefit from our firm and interruptible capacity products in the TENP pipeline for the bidirectional transport of natural gas between North-West Europe and South Europe. The TENP pipeline connects the gas networks of Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland, providing access via the Belgian transport network to the LNG terminals of the Fluxys Group in Zeebrugge (Belgium) and Dunkerque (France).
Benefit from the NEL pipeline (North European Natural Gas Pipeline) and EUGAL pipeline (European Gas Pipeline Link) for onward transport of gas, which lands on the German Baltic coast, within Germany and to neighbouring European countries.
Transmission services Switzerland
You are offered a wide range of transmission services from North to South and from South to North, connecting the German, French and Italian gas markets with the Swiss market.
Benefit from capacity services in both directions, firm and interruptible, to maximize your activity on the main European gas trading places.
Transmission services United Kingdom
Connecting the United Kingdom and Continental European gas markets:
Interconnector owns and operates the physically bi-directional pipeline between the UK and Belgium.
A range of capacity products are offered to the market, and can be purchased via PRISMA or Implicit Allocation.
Benefit from transporting gas between hubs using our different products and their different durations to meet your portfolio requirements.