Company info

TENP transmission system operator

Fluxys TENP GmbH is the major transmission system operator in the TENP pipeline, marketing approx. 64% of the system’s capacity. We combine our international expertise with close customer interaction to provide our shippers with high-level services for the supply of Germany and the neighbouring markets. As a Fluxys group company, it is our mission to contribute to a sustainable energy future. Our passionate teams secure reliable and affordable energy flows into the European market. 


Fluxys TENP in the German gas market

Fluxys TENP is involved in the main institutions of the German gas market:

Fluxys TENP is a shareholder in Trading Hub Europe GmbH (THE), which operates the Germany-wide market area Trading Hub Europe. THE is responsible for the management of balancing groups and procures system balancing tools. Furthermore, THE operates a Virtual Trading Point for natural gas, the VTP THE. You can find further information on the website of THE:

Fluxys TENP is a shareholder in PRISMA. The PRISMA gas capacity trading platform is the major marketplace in Europe for booking and trading gas transport capacities at both primary and secondary market levels. You can find further information on the website of PRISMA:

Fluxys TENP is a member of the Association of Transmission System Operators Gas e.V. (FNB Gas). FNB Gas coordinates the professional exchange between the transmission system operators. This includes, in particular, joint work on the Gas Network Development Plan (NEP) every two years. From 2025, the NEP will combine the planning for the natural gas and the hydrogen grid and will be published as Network Development Plan Gas and Hydrogen. You can find further information on the website of FNB Gas:

Our Head Office in Germany

Elisabethstraße 5
40217 Düsseldorf

Shareholding & Partners

Fluxys TENP GmbH is a 100% Fluxys group company. The company has a 49% stake in TENP GmbH & Co. KG, the owner and physical operator of the TENP pipeline. The remaining 51% shares are held by Open Grid Europe GmbH.


Ethical Code

We create a safe and respectful working environment, uphold high human rights standards and are committed to do business ethically through responsible interactions with our business partners.

Download the Ethical Code (PDF 233KB)


  • Registered office of Fluxys TENP GmbH: Elisabethstraße 5, 40217 Düsseldorf
  • Managing Directors: Gérard Kimus, Friedrich Rosenstock
  • Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Arno Büx
  • Commercial Register: Düsseldorf local court (HRB 60917)
  • VAT identification number: DE 813651000