The compatibility of the LNG truck/container with the terminal must be verified before every loading operation.
During the approval process, the trailers of the trucks/containers are checked in order to guarantee that the services can be provided at the Zeebrugge terminal loading stations.
Contact us via info.LNG@fluxys.com to know if your LNG truck/container has already been approved by the terminal.
Not yet approved?
1. Fill in the approval form and return it to Truck@fluxys.com.
2. The terminal will contact you to exchange a number of documents.
3. You will then carry out your first loading operation.
Useful links for you
- LNG BelgiumOur Products
- Become a LNG shipper in ZeebruggeBecome a LNG shipper
- TandC_FluysLNG - LNGTerms & Conditions
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Fluxys LNGOperational Information
- Flx-LNG-transparency-requirementsTransparency requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Questions relating to our LNG Services in Zeebrugge ?Zeebrugge LNGOperational info 24/7 for ZeebruggeDispatchingZeebrugge LNG Terminal