Unload, store and regas your LNG in Dunkirk
LNG from anywhere in the world can be unloaded, stored and regasified in the Dunkirk LNG terminal
A standard customer’s rights and obligations for unloading and regasification operations up to 3.5 bcma in Dunkirk gives the right to:
Berth ships up to Qmax
Unload up to 14,000 m³/hour
Regasify your LNG and inject directly into French and Belgian markets
Need a more flexible solution ?
- Subscribe additional storage
- Subscribe additional send-out rights towards French and Belgian grids
Good to know
- 600,000 m³ LNG storage capacity and a regasification capacity of up to 520 GWh/day
- Minimum send-out of 9,4 GWh/day
- Inerting, gasing up and cooling down upon request
- No gas in kind applied as LNG is regasified using the warm water from Gravelines nuclear site
- Vessel planning not constrained by tides
- Direct access 24/7 through the channel
Check availability and book
2. Contact commercial team in order to become a Dunkirk terminal user via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Subscribe your unloading, storage and regasification service.