Unload, store and regas your LNG in Zeebrugge
LNG from anywhere in the world can be unloaded, stored and regasified in the LNG Zeebrugge terminal
A standard “slot” for an unloading, storage and regasification operation in Zeebrugge gives the right to:
Berth and unload
Store: 140,000 m³ LNG, volume decreasing linearly over a period of 10,3 days (40 consecutive tides).
Regasify: 140,000 m³ LNG at a rate of 4.2 GWh/h over a period of 10,3 days (40 consecutive tides).
Need a more flexible solution ?
- Unload ships up to 260,000 m³ LNG without additional cost to the Berthing Right included in a standard slot.
- Subscribe more storage rights to store more than 140,000 m³ LNG and/or to store your LNG longer than 10 days.
Good to know
- Forced minimum send-out to the TSO (not a loss):
◦ At all times, consolidated send-out of all terminal users ≥ 0.92 GWh/h.
◦ During unloading operation additional minimum send-out of 3.68 GWh/h.
◦ During 36 hours as from the end of unloading operation additional
minimum send-out of 0.68 GWh/h.
- A variable cost of 1.3% Gas In Kind (GIK) applies on all send-out nominations. This LNG will be taken from your account, it is not a cash payment.
- Minimum contractually guaranteed Ship unloading flow rate: 12,000 m³ LNG/h.
- Interested to sell your LNG at Zeebrugge? Reduce your LNG in storage by getting in touch with truck loading companies or discover your other options.
Check availability and book
1. Check the availability of the standard slots (published for M+1 and M+2) to unload, store and regas your LNG.
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts