Unload your LNG in Zeebrugge
LNG from anywhere in the world can be transported and unloaded by LNG ship to Zeebrugge
Both small-scale (between 1,000 and 30,000 m³ of LNG) and large-scale (between 30,000 and 267,000 m³ of LNG) ship unloading operations can be executed in Zeebrugge, for which TML users can subscribe Stand-Alone Berthing Rights.
Cost of this operation
Tariff applicable during the month of June 2023, calculated with the index of May 2023.
Good to know
- Forced minimum send-out to the TSO (not a loss):
◦ At all times, consolidated send-out of all terminal users ≥ 0.92 GWh/h.
◦ During unloading operation additional minimum send-out of 3.68 GWh/h.
◦ During 36 hours as from the end of unloading operation additional
minimum send-out of 0.68 GWh/h.
◦ No forced minimum send-out for unloading operations if 2 conditions
are met: unloading of < 30.000 m³ and at an unloading rate
of < 1500 m³/h.
- A variable cost of 1.3% Gas In Kind (GIK) applies on all send-out nominations. This LNG will be taken from your account, it is not a cash payment.
- Interested to sell your LNG at Zeebrugge? Reduce your LNG in storage by getting in touch with truck loading companies or discover your other options.
Check availability and book
1. Check the availability to unload your LNG.
2. Follow the 5 steps process to become a Fluxys LNG shipper and sign a free LNG Terminalling Agreement (LTA).
3. Subscribe (First Committed First Served). Fill in this form and return it to info.LNG@fluxys.com.
Nuttige links voor u
- lng-belgiumOnze Producten
- Become a LNG shipper in ZeebruggeGebruiker worden
- tandc_fluxyslngAlgemene Voorwaarden
- maintenances-beOnderhouds- werken
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Fluxys LNGOperationele Data
- Flx-LNG-transparency-requirementsTransparency requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Vragen over onze LNG-diensten in ZeebruggeZeebrugge LNGOperationele info 24/7 voor ZeebruggeDispatchingZeebrugge LNG Terminal