LNG in België
LNG terminalling services in Belgium
Access the LNG market in North West Europe thanks to the Zeebrugge terminal.
The Zeebrugge terminal provides you with maximum flexibility for :
- reloading and/or unloading any type of LNG ship;
- proceeding to transshipments between LNG ships;
- loading LNG trucks;
- regasifying LNG in order to inject it into the transmission network;
- liquify your gas in order to have LNG in the terminal without needing a ship; and
- getting your BioLNG liquefaction capacity.
Unload, store and regas your LNG
Berth, unload, store and regas your LNG at our Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
Unload your LNG
LNG from anywhere in the world can be transported and unloaded by LNG ship to Zeebrugge.
Liquify your gas
Bring LNG to the Zeebrugge LNG terminal without needing a ship through the backhaul liquefaction of your gas.
Flexible Storage services
Subscribe more storage rights to store more than 140,000 m³ LNG and/or to store your LNG longer than 10 days.