LNG in Belgium
LNG terminalling services in Belgium
Access the LNG market in North West Europe thanks to the Zeebrugge terminal.
The Zeebrugge terminal provides you with maximum flexibility for :
- reloading and/or unloading any type of LNG ship;
- proceeding to transshipments between LNG ships;
- loading LNG trucks;
- regasifying LNG in order to inject it into the transmission network;
- liquify your gas in order to have LNG in the terminal without needing a ship; and
- getting your BioLNG liquefaction capacity.
Unload, store and regas your LNG
Berth, unload, store and regas your LNG at our Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
Unload your LNG
LNG from anywhere in the world can be transported and unloaded by LNG ship to Zeebrugge.
Reload your LNG ship
LNG stored in tanks in Zeebrugge can be loaded by small or large-scale LNG ships.
Liquify your gas
Bring LNG to the Zeebrugge LNG terminal without needing a ship through the backhaul liquefaction of your gas.
Flexible Storage services
Subscribe more storage rights to store more than 140,000 m³ LNG and/or to store your LNG longer than 10 days.
Flexible Send-out services
Subscribe more send-out rights to regasify faster than 4,2 GW/h.
Get your BioLNG Liquefaction capacity
Bring ships with BioLNG or convert a biomethane certificate into a BioLNG certificate into the terminal of Zeebrugge.
Useful links for you
- LNG BelgiumOur Products
- Become a LNG shipper in ZeebruggeBecome a LNG shipper
- TandC_FluysLNG - LNGTerms & Conditions
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Fluxys LNGOperational Information
- Flx-LNG-transparency-requirementsTransparency requirements
- Questions relating to our LNG Services in Zeebrugge ?Zeebrugge LNGOperational info 24/7 for ZeebruggeDispatching