Fluxys Logo | Go to homepage
News & Press
Produkte & Dienstleistungen
Hydrogen & Carbon Transmission and Terminalling
Fluxys in Deutschland
Becoming a shipper
Determining capacity need
Terms & Conditions
Shaping the hydrogen and carbon infrastructure for Belgium
Cooperative commercial process
Feedback to market
The Fluxys group
Carbon neutral Belgium
Management & Governance
NEL & EUGAL Pipeline
Transitgas Pipeline System
Safety & Environment
Construction site history
Safety and Environment
The Snam, Enagás, Fluxys consortium signs the agreements for the acquisition of 66% of the Greek operator DESFA
The European consortium consisting of Snam (60%), Enagás (20%) and Fluxys (20%) signed today in Athens the agreements with the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) and Hellenic Petroleum for the acquisition of a 66% interest in DESFA, the national operator in the natural gas infrastructure sector.
Regulated information - This press release relays the information contained in the notification received by Fluxys Belgium from Fluxys SA and Publigaz SCRL. In its capacity as an issuer of shares with its registered office in Belgium, Fluxys Belgium disseminates this information in accordance with the legislation on transparency (Title II of the law of 2 May 2007 and the Royal Decree of 14 February 2008).
Results for the first half of 2016
Information on key events in the first half of 2016 and their impact on the financial situation of Fluxys Belgium:
- Regulated turnover down – drop results from of a number of authorised costs in decrease: operating expenses, financial expenses and the authorised return
- Efficiency efforts in line with the regulated tariff model
- Increasingly lower interest rates affect the group's results
- Investments: €54.2 million, mainly for the fifth storage tank and the second jetty at the Zeebrugge LNG terminal
- Traded volumes on the ZTP gas trading place have risen by over 51%
- Success of small-scale LNG continues
Subscription window for LNG services at Zeebrugge terminal successfully closed
The subscription window for LNG services at the Zeebrugge terminal held from 30 April to 24 May 2019 has seen a positive outcome.
Zeebrugge LNG terminal set to secure new long-term commitments until 2044
Belgian federal energy Regulator CREG has approved the tariff and LNG Services Agreement proposals for unloading slots and additional storage services at the Zeebrugge LNG terminal.
Veränderung in der Führungsebene der Fluxys in Deutschland
In der Führungsebene der Fluxys in Deutschland findet eine Veränderung statt: Dr. Peter Drasdo verlässt die Gesellschaft zum 1.Juli 2017 in bestem beidseitigem Einvernehmen und wird sich neuen Aufgaben außerhalb der Fluxys-Gruppe zuwenden.
Fluxys partner in Brazilian gas transmission system operator TBG
Gas infrastructure company Fluxys and institutional investor EIG Global Energy Partners (EIG) have completed the announced transfer of EIG’s minority stake in Brazilian gas transmission system operator TBG.
Regulated information: 2015 results
- Net profit stable despite low interest rates: €61.1 million
- Dividend at same level as last year: €1.20 (gross) per share
- €188 million investments in infrastructure
- Belgian grid entirely bidirectional thanks to laying of Alveringem-Maldegem pipeline
- A first in Europe: integrated gas market for Luxembourg and Belgium
- 20-year contract for LNG transshipment services
Regulated information: Ordinary General Meeting
09/04/2021 11:00 - The Board of directors of Fluxys Belgium invites you in your capacity as shareholder to attend the Ordinary General Meeting on 11 May 2021 at 14:30 CET.
PEGAS ZTP monthly gas price index attractive new option for end users and suppliers in Belgium
14 September 2017 – As liquidity and market depth at the Belgian gas trading place ZTP continues to increase, pan-European gas trading platform PEGAS has launched a ZTP monthly price index. The monthly index offers end users and grid users in Belgium an attractive alternative for currently used price references in gas supply contracts.
Qatar Terminal Limited and Fluxys LNG sign long-term agreement for Zeebrugge LNG terminal
Qatar Petroleum subsidiary Qatar Terminal Limited (QTL) and Fluxys Belgium subsidiary Fluxys LNG today signed a long-term LNG Services Agreement for the Zeebrugge LNG terminal. Under the agreement, QTL subscribes unloading slots at the facility from the expiry of the current long-term unloading contracts and up to 2044.
New Study: sufficient hydrogen available within reach of the European Hydrogen backbone
New study by the European Hydrogen Backbone initiative estimates 2,300 TWh of hydrogen demand in EU+UK by 2050 corresponding to 20-25% of future EU and UK energy demand
Sufficient potential exists to produce this quantity as green and blue hydrogen within the EU and UK, hydrogen imports from neighbouring regions are likely
Gazprom and Fluxys sign Framework Agreement on small-scale LNG cooperation
Alexander Medvedev, Deputy Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, and Pascal De Buck, Fluxys Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, today signed in Paris a Framework Agreement on small-scale LNG cooperation in the European market.
Regulated information: 2019 results
• Turnover up to €531.0 million (2018: €503.2 million)
• Net profit up to €69.5 million (2018: €54.5 million)
• Proposal to the Annual General Meeting on 12 May 2020:
gross dividend of €1.30 per share (2018: €1.26 per share)
• Investments in infrastructure: €91.3 million, mainly for the construction of the fifth storage tank at the liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal in Zeebrugge
• 2020-2023 transmission tariffs approved: reduction in tariffs
• Zeebrugge LNG terminal boosts its prospects
o Record traffic for both large-scale and small-scale LNG
o Unloading of LNG carriers: new long-term contract until 2044
o LNG transshipments: start of long-term contract until end 2039
• Practical steps to move the energy transition forward: fully targeting green gas and already achieving results with natural gas
• Roll-out of action plan to halve our own greenhouse gas emissions by 2025
Energy in Europe: new gas transmission connection between France and Belgium inaugurated
Pascal De Buck, CEO of Fluxys Belgium, and Thierry Trouvé, CEO of GRTgaz, inaugurated in Pitgam (Nord) the new gas transmission pipeline connecting France and Belgium. Initiated in 2010, this new link between the two countries is another step towards creating a more integrated gas market in Northwest Europe.
Regulated information: results for the first half of 2017
Information on key events in the first half of 2017 and their impact on the financial situation of Fluxys Belgium
- Turnover up, mainly due to the start of contracts for gas transmission between Dunkirk and Zeebrugge
- Slight upturn in interest rates has positive impact on the Group’s results
- €36.0 million in investments, mainly in the fifth storage tank and second jetty at the LNG terminal in Zeebrugge
- Fluxys Belgium’s infrastructure: key role on the North-Western European market
- Offtake by gas-fired power stations increases by nearly one quarter
- Belgian gas trading places continue to thrive: ZTP up 46%
- Small-scale LNG remains successful and natural gas as a fuel for transport continues to rise
Zeebrugge LNG terminal: transshipments under Yamal long-term contract started
The Zeebrugge LNG terminal loaded the Yenisei River vessel with LNG from the newly commissioned LNG storage tank in late December. The loading operation marked the start of the long-term contract for transshipments concluded in 2015 with Yamal Trade.
Fluxys LNG terminal offers full decarbonisation options through innovative BioLNG services
With a view to offering full decarbonisation options for heavy duty trucks and ships, Fluxys LNG is organizing a Subscription Window for BioLNG liquefaction services at the Zeebrugge LNG Terminal. This innovative service is in line with Fluxys’ desire to contribute to a carbon neutral future.
The Snam, Enagás, Fluxys consortium awarded the tender for the acquisition of 66% of the Greek operator DESFA
The European consortium consisting of Snam, the majority shareholder with an interest of 60%, together with Enagás (20%) and Fluxys (20%), confirms that it has been awarded the tender arranged by the Greek Agency for privatization (TAIPED) for the purchase of a 66% stake in DESFA, the national operator in the natural gas infrastructure sector.
Transporter Eric Mattheeuws and Fluxys are joining forces to construct a CNG filling station in Veurne
In 2014, transporter Eric Mattheeuws and natural gas infrastructure company Fluxys built a liquefied natural gas (LNG) filling station for heavy trucks at the haulage company's premises in Veurne. Now the two partners are joining forces again to expand the facility, adding a publicly accessible compressed natural gas (CNG) filling station.
+32 2 282 74 50