Fluxys Logo | Go to homepage
News & Press
Produkte & Dienstleistungen
Hydrogen & Carbon Transmission and Terminalling
Becoming a shipper
Determining capacity need
Terms & Conditions
Shaping the hydrogen and CO2 infrastructure for Belgium
Our CO2 infrastructure projects
Our hydrogen infrastructure projects
The Fluxys group
Carbon neutral Belgium
NEL & EUGAL Pipeline
Transitgas Pipeline System
Safety & Environment
Construction site history
Safety and Environment
Fluxys and Novatek take a new step for mid-scale LNG storage terminal in the port of Rostock, Germany
Today, the Fluxys and Novatek joint venture Rostock LNG GmbH has signed a Land Lease Agreement with the Port of Rostock with a view to building and operating a mid-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) storage terminal in the port. The envisaged facility is to unlock LNG as a low emission alternative for heavy fuel oil, diesel and LPG in North and Central Europe and the Baltic Sea area.
Veränderung in der Führungsebene der Fluxys in Deutschland
In der Führungsebene der Fluxys in Deutschland findet eine Veränderung statt: Dr. Peter Drasdo verlässt die Gesellschaft zum 1.Juli 2017 in bestem beidseitigem Einvernehmen und wird sich neuen Aufgaben außerhalb der Fluxys-Gruppe zuwenden.
Gemeinsame Presseinformation - FNB planen Start des bundesweiten Marktgebietes für Oktober 2021
Das gemeinsame deutsche Marktgebiet wird voraussichtlich zum 1. Oktober 2021 seine Arbeit aufnehmen. Auf diesen Zeitpunkt haben sich die deutschen Fernleitungsnetzbetreiber (FNB) mit der Bundesnetzagentur verständigt. Dieser Termin, der mit dem Start des Gaswirtschaftsjahres zusammenfällt, ist aus Sicht der FNB operativ am vorteilhaftesten für alle Marktteilnehmer.
Plangenehmigung für Deodorierungsanlage erhalten
Die Plangenehmigung für die Deodorierungsanlage bei Schwörstadt (Landkreis Lörrach in Baden-Württemberg) wurde Ende Oktober vom zuständigen Regierungspräsidium in Freiburg erteilt. Mit den vorbereitenden Baumaßnahmen ist begonnen worden.
Fluxys invests in innovative gas technology and acquires a stake in boostHEAT
Brussels/Lyon, 16 December 2016 – Six years after it was founded in 2011, boostHEAT is raising funds in a bid to finance the industrialisation phase of its thermodynamic boiler. Fluxys has decided to enter the capital of the company and will have a 7.39% share in the company as well as a member in the Board.
Energy transition: Port of Antwerp and Fluxys team up for CO2 capture
The climate target of getting Belgian CO2 emissions 35% lower by 2030 is a formidable challenge. In this context Antwerp Port Authority and gas infrastructure operator Fluxys believe strongly that carbon capture, storage and reuse by industry is an important weapon in the fight against climate change. They are therefore teaming up to take further practical steps that will help give shape to the energy transition.
Regulated information: Ordinary General Meeting
09/04/2021 11:00 - The Board of directors of Fluxys Belgium invites you in your capacity as shareholder to attend the Ordinary General Meeting on 11 May 2021 at 14:30 CET.
Commercial commissioning of the Dunkirk regasification terminal
On 1 January 2017, commercial operations started up at the Dunkirk regasification terminal. This commissioning draws a line under one of the largest industrial construction sites in France.
World’s first top category ice class LNG carrier calls at Zeebrugge LNG terminal
The world’s first top category ice class LNG carrier has docked at the Zeebrugge liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal for a series of scheduled operations. The vessel will be serving the Yamal LNG production terminal under construction in North Siberia.
Regulated information: results for the first half of 2021
29/09/2021 19:30 - Information on key events in the first half of 2021 and their impact on the financial situation of Fluxys Belgium
Regulated information - This press release relays the information contained in the notification received by Fluxys Belgium from Fluxys SA and Publigaz SCRL. In its capacity as an issuer of shares with its registered office in Belgium, Fluxys Belgium disseminates this information in accordance with the legislation on transparency (Title II of the law of 2 May 2007 and the Royal Decree of 14 February 2008).
The Snam, Enagás, Fluxys consortium signs the agreements for the acquisition of 66% of the Greek operator DESFA
The European consortium consisting of Snam (60%), Enagás (20%) and Fluxys (20%) signed today in Athens the agreements with the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) and Hellenic Petroleum for the acquisition of a 66% interest in DESFA, the national operator in the natural gas infrastructure sector.
Regulated information: 2017 results
- Regulated turnover remains stable
- Net profit increases by €21.8 million, €16.2 million of which is due to the one-off impact of tax reform
- Tax reform has positive impact on future tariffs but no effect on the dividend to be paid out
- Fluxys Belgium proposes to the Annual General Meeting on 8 May 2018 a gross dividend of €1.23 per share
- Successful long-term bond issue worth €350 million
- Investments: €83.4 million, mainly for the construction of the fifth tank at the Zeebrugge LNG terminal
- Belgian network plays key role as a natural gas crossroads: border-to-border transmission volumes up 20%
- Gas-fired power plants crucial to security of electricity supply
- Belgian gas trading still growing steadily
- Transmission tariffs drop by approximately 7.5% in 2018
- Natural gas as a fuel for transport continues to rise
Fluxys and Enagás to sell Swedegas
The Belgian and Spanish natural gas infrastructure companies Fluxys and Enagás announced today that they signed an agreement to jointly sell their total stake in Swedegas, the owner and operator of the high-pressure gas grid in Sweden, to FS Gas Transport AB.
Regulated information: results for the first half of 2019
25/09/2019 - Information on key events in the first half of 2019 and their impact on the financial situation of Fluxys Belgium.
Regulated information: 2019 results
• Turnover up to €531.0 million (2018: €503.2 million)
• Net profit up to €69.5 million (2018: €54.5 million)
• Proposal to the Annual General Meeting on 12 May 2020:
gross dividend of €1.30 per share (2018: €1.26 per share)
• Investments in infrastructure: €91.3 million, mainly for the construction of the fifth storage tank at the liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal in Zeebrugge
• 2020-2023 transmission tariffs approved: reduction in tariffs
• Zeebrugge LNG terminal boosts its prospects
o Record traffic for both large-scale and small-scale LNG
o Unloading of LNG carriers: new long-term contract until 2044
o LNG transshipments: start of long-term contract until end 2039
• Practical steps to move the energy transition forward: fully targeting green gas and already achieving results with natural gas
• Roll-out of action plan to halve our own greenhouse gas emissions by 2025
First transshipment at Zeebrugge LNG terminal
The Zeebrugge LNG terminal performed its first direct ship-to-ship transfer of liquefied natural gas (LNG) today. The successful completion of the operation marks the start of LNG transshipment services at the facility.
Zeebrugge LNG Terminal: Coral EnergICE starts regular loading operations
The Zeebrugge LNG Terminal has recently performed its first loadings of the Coral EnergICE. This newly built ice class vessel will be making regular calls for delivering small-scale LNG to Scandinavian ports.
Regulated information: results for the first half of 2018
Information on key events in the first half of 2018 and their impact on the financial situation of Fluxys Belgium:
- Regulated turnover remains constant
- Net profit totals €24.3 million (€22.9 million during the first half of 2017)
- Investments: €52.9 million, mainly relating to the construction of the fifth tank at Zeebrugge LNG terminal
- Fluxys Belgium's infrastructure confirms its role as a crossroads for the natural gas market in North-Western Europe
- Natural gas consumption on the Belgian market remains stable
- Activity increases at Zeebrugge LNG terminal
- First transshipment of LNG directly between two vessels
- Energy transition: innovative gas applications gain ground
- First successful large-scale L/H conversion
- New tariff methodologies applicable from 2020 onwards
Subscription window for LNG services at Zeebrugge terminal successfully closed
The subscription window for LNG services at the Zeebrugge terminal held from 30 April to 24 May 2019 has seen a positive outcome.
+32 471 95 00 24