Information for investors and shareholders
Fluxys Belgium group net profit 2022
€ 83.7 million
Fluxys Belgium gross dividend 2022
Fluxys Belgium's share is listen on Euronext. For a real-time share price visit the Euronext website.
Shareholders may exercise their financial rights at BELFIUS
Gross/Net dividend per share
|Gross dividend per share||1.40||1.38||1.37||1.30||1.26||1.23||1.20||1.20|
|Net dividend per share||0.98||0.966||0.959||0.910||0.882||0.861||0.84||0.876|
Payment of dividend for financial year 2022 in French and Dutch (PDF 842KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2021 in French and Dutch (PDF 819KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2020 in French and Dutch (PDF 819KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2019 in French and Dutch (PDF 844KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2018 in French (PDF 442KB) or in Dutch (PDF 458KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2017 in French (PDF 166KB) or in Dutch (PDF 168KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2016 in French (PDF 245KB) or in Dutch (PDF 261KB)
Fluxys Belgium is a public limited company and is part of the Fluxys group. The capital of Fluxys Belgium is held by:
- The public limited liability company under Belgian law Fluxys has a capital interest of 90%. This stake is divided between class B shares (83.29%) and class D shares (6.71%).
- The public holds 10% of the shares of Fluxys Belgium, class D.
- The Belgian State holds one share (the ‘golden share’).
The total number of shares is 70,263,501. All shares are entitled to dividends.
The shares are issued in the following classes: class B, D and the ‘golden share’.
- The shares of class B are and will remain registered shares.
- The shares of class D are registered or dematerialised at the discretion of the shareholder who shall bear any conversion charges.
- The class B shares are automatically converted into class D shares when they are transferred to a third party.
- 16.71% of the shares are listed on Euronext, 6.71% of them are held by Fluxys and the remaining 10% are held by the public.
- The golden share held by the Belgian State gives the federal government special rights should Fluxys Belgium consider selling strategic infrastructure whose sale would, in the competent minister's opinion, compromise the country's energy interests. The Belgian State is represented by the federal Minister of Energy. For more details on the rights attached to the special share of the Belgian State, please refer to the Corporate Governance Declaration, ‘Voting rights and special powers’.
General shareholder info
|Number of shares and voting rights|
|Total number of shares with voting right||70,263,501 shares|
|Total number of voting rights (denominator)||70,263,501 voting rights|
|Number of shares with voting right, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 shares|
|Category D||11,739,800 shares|
|Golden Share||1 share|
|Number of voting rights, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 voting rights|
|Category D||11,739,800 voting rights|
|Golden Share||1 voting right|
|Thresholds required under the articles of association|
|No thresholds are required under the articles of association|
|Warrants and convertible bonds|
|No warrants or convertible bonds were issued|
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on transparency
Fluxys press release relaying the information contained in the notification of 13 December 2017:
Fluxys press release dated on 2 January 2018
Ordinary notification of 13 December 2017
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on public take-over bids
Notification of major participation by Publigaz and Fluxys of 31 August 2016
Notification of major participation by Publigaz and Fluxys of 31 August 2015
|Net Financial Debt/extended RAB||17%||28%|
|FFO/Net Financial Debt
|RCF/Net Financial Debt
|Income statement in thousands of €|
|Balance sheet in thousands of €|
|Investments for the period in property, plant and equipment||105,525||50,647|
|Total property. plant and equipment||1,855,375||1,902,037|
|Net Financial Debt||493,800||846,046|
|Total consolidated balance sheet||3,406,570||2,634,514|
|RAB in millions of €|
|Property. plant and equipment besides RAB in millions of €||417.7||410.4|
|Extended RAB in millions of €||3,010.6||2,989.7|
|WACC before taxes|
|€300 million||October 2017||October 2027||1.750%||BE0002292614|
|€50 million||October 2017||October 2032||2.375%||BE0002293620|
|€250 million||November 2014||November 2029||2.750%||BE0002218841|
|€100 million||November 2014||November 2034||3.250%||BE0002219856|
Meetings & calendar
Ordinary General Meeting on 9 May 2023
The Board of Directors of Fluxys Belgium SA has the honour to invite the shareholders of the company to attend the ordinary general meeting to be held on Tuesday 9 May 2023 from 2.30 pm at the company's registered office, Kunstlaan 31, 1040 Brussels.
You will find more information on the practical arrangements to follow in the documents below.
- Report for the Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 449KB) or in Dutch (PDF 440KB)
- Convocation letter in French (PDF 135KB) or in Dutch (PDF 159KB)
- Notice of meeting for the Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 130KB) or in Dutch (PDF 129KB)
- Annual Report 2022 (PDF 10.1MB)
- Confirmation of participation in French (PDF 119KB) or in Dutch (PDF 119KB)
- Proxy vote for the Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 112KB) or in Dutch (PDF 110KB)
Annual Results 2022
Annual General Meeting
Half-yearly Results 2023
Latest results & reports
- Integrated annual report 2022 Fluxys Belgium 9,87 MB
- Integrated annual report 2022 Fluxys Belgium (ESEF) 36,44 MB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2022 287,19 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2022 Fluxys Belgium 712,38 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2022 Fluxys Belgium 137,79 KB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2021 11,45 MB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2021 (ESEF) 22,06 MB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2021 236,81 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2021 Fluxys Belgium 510,88 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2021 Fluxys Belgium 76,8 KB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2020 10,39 MB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2020 241,55 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2020 Fluxys Belgium 398,38 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2020 Fluxys Belgium 108,83 KB
Management team BE
Pascal De Buck
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Audit and Risk Committee
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Audit and Risk Committee.
Corporate Governance Committee
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Corporate Governance Committee.
Board of Directors
Overview of the members of the Board
Federal government representative acting in an advisory capacity
Tom Vanden Borre
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Board of Directors
Appointment and Remuneration Committee
Koen Van den Heuvel
Anne Vander Schueren acts as secretary to the Appointment and Remuneration Committee.
Corporate Governance Charter
Fluxys Belgium has adopted all the provisions on management transparency with a view to ensuring that its shareholders are provided with relevant and fair information and that all the users of its transmission grid and its facilities are treated in a non-discriminatory way and in a spirit of confidentiality.
- Corporate Governance Charter (in French) 549,54 KB
- Corporate Governance Charter (in Dutch) 467,13 KB
- Corporate Governance Declaration (in French) 193,59 KB
- Corporate Governance Declaration (in Dutch) 177,65 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Remuneration Policy (in French) 147,4 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Remuneration Policy (in Dutch) 139,28 KB
The Executive Board and Board of Directors of Fluxys Belgium have approved the compliance programme with the rules of conduct guiding personnel in their interactions with grid users:
- rules on maintaining the confidentiality of commercial information concerning grid users, Fluxys Belgium and Fluxys LNG;
- rules on ensuring non-discriminatory and transparent treatment of all grid users or categories of grid users, including parties merely making requests for services;
- rules to ensure the independence and impartiality of personnel in their dealings with producers, distributors, suppliers and intermediaries.