Bunker your LNG in the port of Antwerp
Bunker your ship with LNG at the port of Antwerp's Quay 526Book
Our bunkering installation in Antwerp is able to supply both river and maritime ships (maximum depth of 5.1 meters).
Refuel your ship using 45 m³ LNG trucks (max 3 simultaneously).
In March 2021, a permanent bunkering facility (FlexFueler002) has been commissioned. It provides flexible LNG bunkering, giving LNG fuelled vessels the option to bunker while loading or unloading cargo.
Cost of this operation
Includes 3 hours of dock use
€/ bunkering operation
Extension of dock use
€/extra started hour
Good to know
- Fluxys Bunkering at Quay 526/528 has a concession to provide LNG bunkering services and currently accommodates truck-to-ship bunkering on the site.
- From its home location at Quay 526/528, FlexFueler 002 will provide bunkering services throughout the Antwerp port and region to inland waterway vessels and small coasters.
FlexFueler 002, the bunkering pontoon for the Antwerp port and region
Check availability and book
The ship operator
- Chooses an LNG supplier in advance.
- Plans (first committed first served) any bunkering operation using this form (at least 24 hours in advance).
The LNG supplier
- Signs a framework agreement with Fluxys Bunkering.
- Fills in this contact details form and return it to email@example.com.
- Fluxys Bunkering will return the contract to the supplier for signing.
- Will be charged per bunkering operation.
- Will also have to complete this checklist after bunkering and return it to Toelatingen.HKD@portofantwerp.com.
Fluxys BunkeringMakes Quay 526 available for the transfer of LNG from the LNG trucks to the river and maritime ships.
Useful links for you
- Become a LNG shipper in ZeebruggeBecome a LNG shipper
- TandC_FluysLNG - LNGTerms & Conditions
Your point of contact
- Fluxys Bunkering
- Questions related to the Bunkering in AntwerpFluxys BunkeringOperational info 24/7Dispatching