Fluxys LNG - 1000 Additional Truck Loading Slots for 2024 on sale via Auction
Following a significant growth in the truck loading activities at the Zeebrugge terminal, Fluxys LNG has already taken several actions to maximize the truck loading offer and its utilisation. Fluxys LNG has for example implemented scheduling congestion rules in the regulatory documents, is investing in four new self-loading bays and via an auction mechanism we can give a fair access to all Terminal Users to LNG truck loading capacities, even in periods of high demand.
Your enthusiasm and interest for our Truck Loading activity in Zeebrugge has been overwhelming in the past which resulted that the 8000 available slots for 2023 and 2024 are fully sold out. We can now announce that we can offer 1000 additional Truck Loading slots for 2024. Note that these 1000 additional slots are just the beginning of an increased truck loading offer at the Zeebrugge Terminal. We will communicate soon on further increases in our offering due to an investment in 4 new self-loading bays, but to be sure of the scheduling possibilities of your newly acquired truck loading slots, please consult the truck manager application for available scheduling possibilities.
When and how will these 1000 additional Truck Loading slots be offered?
The 1000 Truck Loading slots will be auctioned on 12th of December 2023 at 10h.
This Auction will take place via a dedicated Auction Website.
Please find below a tutorial of 15 minutes about the auctioning tool - participation conditions of an auction, characteristics of an auction, how to get access to the auctioning tool, how to place bids and how an auction is closed.
Interested to participate in this Auction?
All communication concerning participation is to be done to email@example.com.
If you already signed our Terms & Conditions - LNG Auctions version July 2023, and you want to participate in the upcoming auction, please provide us by 8th of December 2023 noon (12h) Belgian time with:
- Which Bidder will represent your company in this Auction, note that only this (principal) Bidder will be accepted to take part in this Auction,
- If you wish to add a new Bidder for your company which is not yet registered, send us a signed version of Schedule 1 T&Cs – Power of Attorney,
- In case of any changes on the company's official Power of Attorney, proving that the signatories of the Power of Attorney have the power to act on behalf of your company, also a new version of your company's official Power of Attorney
If you have not signed the current version of our Terms & Conditions - LNG Auctions version July 2023, please inform and send us by 8th of December 2023 noon (12h) Belgian time (if applicable) :
- Duly signed Form of Acknowledgement (page 1) together with the other pages of these Terms & Conditions - LNG Auctions version July 2023 initialed from page 0 to page 7 included,
- A signed version of Schedule 1 T&Cs – Power of Attorney,
- The company's official Power of Attorney, proving that the signatories of the Power of Attorney have the power to act on behalf of your company
- Which Bidder will represent your company in which Auction, note that only this (principal) Bidder will be accepted to take part in such Auction(s)
By 11th of December 2023 14h Belgian time, Fluxys LNG will confirm whether Participant to the Terms & Conditions is admitted and send login and password of the Auction Platform to any new Bidder(s).
How will these Truck Loading Slots be allocated?
These Truck Loading Slots will be allocated via the Ascending Clock Algorithm:
- The starting price is the regulated tariff of 463,90 € (tariff of November). The Major Price Step is 45 €, the Minor Price Step is 15 €,
- The duration of 1 Round is 3 minutes and between 2 Rounds there is a duration of 1 minute,
- Specific bid requirements apply for this auction, which are described here,
- The allocation mechanism is described here and explained via 2 examples in the following tutorial.
Feel free to contact your Key Account Manager or send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.