Load your LNG in trucks or containers in Dunkirk
Load your LNG truck or container at the Dunkirk terminal at any time.
Dunkirk has one loading station to load your containers or semi-trailers.
This is ideal for supplying:
- Industrial users not connected to a natural gas grid
- Small ships running on LNG
- LNG to filling stations
Good to know
- Dunkirk LNG is the only terminal in Europe to provide self-loading for LNG Trucks.
- Up to 3,000 capacity slots per year.
- Customers are provided with a list of molecule owners and trucking companies active in our Dunkerque LNG Terminal on demand.
Check availability and book
1. Check the availability of the truckloading slots for scheduling (see below - LNG truck slots).
2. Contact commercial team in order to become a Dunkerque terminal user via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Subscribe your truckloading slots
4. Select an available slot for scheduling and you will be redirected to our Truck Manager for Dunkirk
Confirm the scheduling of this selected slot.
5. Get the approval by the terminal for your truck and container via email@example.com.
6. Get the training for the truckdriver to enter the terminal.
Useful links for you
- Become a LNG shipper in DunkirkBecome a LNG terminal user
- Terminal historical dataTerminal historical data
- DK-transparency-requirementsTransparency Requirements
Your point of contact
- Dunkerque LNG