Loading a LNG truck/container
Load your LNG truck at Zeebrugge Terminal at any time
24/01/2020Looking for an opportunity to unload your LNG carrier in the coming weeks ?
10/01/2020Our Commercial teams will be present again at E-World 2020. Held in the Essen Messe from 11 to 13 February 2020, E-world is a unique opportunity to meet and discuss our latest developments.
You are more than welcome on stand 418 in Hall 2. Our representatives from Germany, UK, Belgium, Switzerland and France will be available to walk you through our products and services.
07/01/2020The Zeebrugge LNG terminal loaded the Yenisei River vessel with LNG from the newly commissioned LNG storage tank in late December. The loading operation marked the start of the long-term contract for transshipments concluded in 2015 with Yamal Trade.
Load your containers and semi-trailers up to 45 m³ (20 tonnes). This is ideal for supplying:
- industrial users not connected to the natural gas grid (e.g. Scandinavia);
- small ships running on LNG;
- LNG to filling stations.
Zeebrugge : Simultaneous loading via two loading stations
Dunkerque : A loading station will be available soon
As well as loading, you can make use of a truck/container cooldown service
Before a LNG truck/container can be loaded, it must be technically cold enough for such an operation.
This service is available at Zeebrugge Terminal.
Plan your loading operation in four steps
1. Sign a loading contract (LTL) with Fluxys LNG
2. Complete this form and send it back to info.LNG@fluxys.com to book your slot(s)
3. Check that your truck/container has been approved by the terminal
4. Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP) and plan your loading operation
Good to know
LNG/CNG stations for trucks in Europe :
*Please note that this service is not available at Zeebrugge and Dunkirk terminals.