Load your LNG in trucks or containers in Zeebrugge
Load your LNG truck or container at the Zeebrugge terminal at any time.
Zeebrugge has two loading stations to load your containers or semi-trailers.
This is ideal for supplying:
- Industrial users not connected to a natural gas grid
- Small ships running on LNG
- LNG to filling stations
Cost of this operation
Good to know
- Load a truck or ISO - container in 45 minutes. Our 1.5 hour slot gives ample flexibility.
- Up to 8,000 capacity slots per year.
- Zeebrugge Terminal offers as well a cool down service so that the truck/container is cold enough before a truckloading operation.
LNG/CNG stations for trucks in Europe
*Please note that this service is not available at the Zeebrugge and Dunkirk LNG terminals.
Check availability and book
1. Check the availability of the Truckloading slots (see below - LNG truck slots).
2. Sign a free LNG Agreement for LNG Truck loading (LTL) and receive your user ID and password to access our tool Truck Manager.
- Select an available slot for scheduling and you will be redirected to our Truck Manager for Zeebrugge
- Confirm the scheduling of this selected slot.
5. Get the training for the truckdriver to enter the Terminal.
Legend :ALS = Assisted Loading Service
SLS = Self Loading Service
CDS = Cool Down Service
TAS = Truck Approval Service
DAS =Truck Driver Approval Service