Load your LNG in trucks or containers in Zeebrugge
Load your LNG truck or container at the Zeebrugge terminal at any time.
Zeebrugge has two loading stations to load your containers or semi-trailers.
This is ideal for supplying:
- Industrial users not connected to a natural gas grid
- Small ships running on LNG
- LNG to filling stations
Cost of this operation
Tariff applicable during the month of February 2024, calculated with the index of January 2024.
Good to know
- Load a truck or ISO - container in 45 minutes. Our 1.5 hour slot gives ample flexibility.
- Up to 8,000 capacity slots per year.
- Interested to sell your LNG at Zeebrugge? Reduce your LNG in storage by getting in touch with truck loading companies or discover your other options.
- Zeebrugge Terminal offers as well a cool down service so that the truck/container is cold enough before a truckloading operation.
- Methane number in Zeebrugge is constantly above 80.
- The port of Zeebrugge offers particularly good train connections. Check all possible intermodal transport connections to and from Zeebrugge via rail (or water) on the official website of Port of Antwerp-Bruges.
LNG/CNG stations for trucks in Europe*Please note that this service is not available at the Zeebrugge and Dunkirk LNG terminals.
Check availability and book
1. Check the availability of the Truckloading slots for scheduling (see below - LNG truck slots).
2. Sign a free LNG Agreement for LNG Truck loading (LTL) and receive your user ID and password to access our tool "Truck Manager".
3. Subscribe First Committed First Served by completing this form and send it back to info.LNG@fluxys.com. Note that we are completely sold out on the primary market in Zeebrugge for 2022 and 2023, you can try to obtain some truck slots via the secondary market; check out the Emix platform to get an overview of current requests and offers.
4. Select an available slot for scheduling and you will be redirected to our Truck Manager for Zeebrugge
Confirm the scheduling of this selected slot.
6. Get the training for the truckdriver to enter the Terminal.
Legend :ALS = Assisted Loading Service
SLS = Self Loading Service
CDS = Cool Down Service
TAS = Truck Approval Service
DAS =Truck Driver Approval Service
LNG bays are mentioned for simplification purposes only and do not represent a commitment on which loading bay to use in practice.
All timings are expressed in Central European Time (CET).