Terms and conditions Fluxys Belgium - Transmission
We regularly organise market consultations to further optimise our services... because your opinion matters! If the documents change after a market consultation, we will resubmit them to the Belgian Commission for Electricity and Gas Regulation (CREG) for approval.
The CREG approved the latest version of the general terms and conditions on 17 November 2022.
In order to become a network user in the BeLux area, you also need to comply with the provisions of the Balansys general terms and conditions which are made available on the Balansys website.
Useful links for you
- Transmission BelgiumOur Products
- Become a transmission shipper at Fluxys BelgiumBecome a Transmission shipper
- terms and conditions Fluxys Belgium - transmissionTerms & Conditions
- Price calculatorPrice Simulator
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Transmission BelgiumOperational Information
- Be-trans-transparency-requirementsTransparency Requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Not yet a customer?
- Questions regarding our Products & ServicesCommercial team