The Priority Booster gives you priority on the available unused capacity on a daily basis with a maximum of the subscribed amount for that period.
If the nominations exceed the available unused capacity, the unused capacity will first be allocated proportionally to the storage users who subscribed Priority Booster capacities. The remaining unused capacity (if any) will then be allocated proportionally to the storage users who subscribed Booster capacities.
In order to subscribe Priority Booster capacities, you first need to book a golden Standard Bundled Unit.
Good to know
Priority Booster capacities will be made available:
Before the storage year:
- First to the storage users who have subscribed long-term golden SBUs (≥ 2 years) as seasonal/quarterly products through a subscription window at 80% of the regulated tariff;
- To all storage users as seasonal/quarterly/monthly products during an auction window taking place after the subscription window at a starting price of 80% of the regulated tariff.
During the storage year:
- To all storage users for a minimum period of at least the remaining days of the current month on a “First Committed First Served” basis at 80% of the regulated tariff.
Check availability and book
1. Check Priority Booster’ Availability (from 1 April 2022).
3. Subscribe to the Priority Booster service :
- Before the start of the storage year by taking part in the subscription or auction windows.
- During the storage year on a First Committed First Served basis by filling in this form and returning it to info.Storage@fluxys.com
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts