Become a Transmission shipper at Interconnector
Get started in 5 steps
There are two different ways to purchase Interconnector capacity :
- via CAM NC auctions on PRISMA
- via the Implicit Allocation Mechanism
1. Contact us, register on PRISMA and/or with IAM partners
a) Contact us
Phone: +44 (0)20 3621 7800
b) Be registered on PRISMA to buy capacity via the auctions, or be registered with our IAM Partners to buy via Implicit Allocation.
Details of Interconnector’s IAM Partners are available here.
2. Provide company and financial info
3. Accept contract terms
Have signed up to the Interconnector Access Agreement and Interconnector Access Code.
4. Meet credit requirements
If your company holds a long term debt rating which is at least BBB+ (S&P), Baa1 (Moody's) or BBB+ (Fitch) then you will not be required to provide credit support. For more info, please see Clause 2.9 of the Interconnector Access Agreement (IAA).
Credit can be provided as cash cover, a Guarantee (Interconnector template here) or a Letter of Credit (Interconnector template here).
5. Approved as a shipper
- You will be approved as a Shipper when you receive a fully signed contract back from us. We will then issue you a unique Interconnector Shipper code.
- If you have registered with PRISMA, Interconnector will now accept this and an email is automatically generated - the account will be effective from 06:00 hours CET the following day.
- You will be issued a SPOC user form (single point of contact) and the user will be set up on EDP (Electronic Data Platform). An email informing the user of their username followed by a SMS with password will be issued.
- You can then advise us if you will use Edig@s (AS2/AS4)- if so a connection point will be configured, finalising the setup.
The Interconnector sign up process is expected to take approximately 5 business days following the receipt of a satisfactory KYC.
For any questions please email email@example.com or call +44 203 621 7800 and Sarah or Charlotte will be happy to help.
And finally: Welcome as a new shipper with Interconnector!
You can become an Interconnector Shipper
Like many of the major energy market players in Europe.
Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Useful links for you
- Become a transmission shipper at InterconnectorBecome a Transmission shipper
- TandC_InterconnectorTerms & Conditions
- Price calculatorPrice Simulator
- Interconnector - MaintenanceMaintenance
- IUK-Electronic-Data-PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational-InformationOperational Information
- UK-transparency-requirementsTransparency Requirements
- 4th Floor Burdett House 15-16 Buckingham Street London WC2N 6DUInterconnector Limited
Your point of contact
- Interconnector sales team