Your physical bi-directional gas transport link between the UK and continent
You can connect to:
- The NBP hub (United Kingdom)
- The Zeebrugge and Dunkerque LNG terminals on the continent
- Continental storage in the Fluxys Belgium Loenhout storage facility
You can also benefit from:
- Access to downstream markets such as the ZTP market area (Belgium) and the TTF market area (The Netherlands).
- The Norwegian gas pipelines also land at Zeebrugge (Belgium) and from here you can connect to the NBP market area (UK).
To move your gas through the bi-directional Interconnector pipeline between Bacton (UK) and Zeebrugge (Belgium), purchase entry and exit capacity on either side.
How to book
- Be a registered shipper at Interconnector: Request your Interconnector Access Terms.
- You can purchase capacity on PRISMA or through Implicit Allocation.
- Register with PRISMA for auctions or with the following partners for Implicit Allocation
|IAM Partner||IAM Platform||Contact details|
|HPC SA||HPC Portalfirstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 959 0347|
|Griffin Markets Europe SAS||Griffin Portalemail@example.com or +44 (0) 207 808 4212|
|Cavendish Markets BV||PleXHub Ltdfirstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 073 2621|
|Tullett Prebon (Europe) Limited||TP Portalemail@example.com or +44 (0) 207 200 7055|
Book through PRISMA
Acquire the complete route from the UK to Belgium or from Belgium to the UK in two auctions:
- All available capacity is offered via this mechanism.
- Separate auctions for capacity on each end of the pipeline are held according to the ENTSOG auction calendar.
- Standard product durations: Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Daily and Within Day.
- Bundled with either National Grid or Fluxys Belgium - optionality on Belgian side for you to book directly to/from ZTP or via the Zeeplatform.
Book through Implicit Allocation
Acquire unbundled Entry and Exit capacity in one transaction.
- Capacity is unbundled giving full flexibility to combine with new or existing capacity bookings in your portfolio.
- Capacity is sold simultaneously with a matching quantity of natural gas purchased or sold at any North West European hub or delivery point.
- Maximum 50% of Interconnector's technical firm capacity is offered via this mechanism.
- Offered on a "First Come, First Served" basis on any working day (not in the lead up to or during a PRISMA auction).
- Standard products offered further in advance than via PRISMA.
- Wider range of product durations available.