Terms & Conditions for Local Producers of Green Gas in Belgium
The Standard Connection Agreement - Local Producer
- Formalises the contractual relationship between Fluxys Belgium and you, the Local Producer.
- Sets out both parties' rights and obligations with regard to the green gas connection.
- Remains in force for as long as the connection exists physically.
- Is the same for all connected companies.
- The CREG approved the latest version of the Agreement on 11 March 2021.
11 annexes to the Standard Connection Agreement - Local Producer
1. The operational procedures
- Comprise the rules and guidelines that must be followed at all times.
- Are identical for all connected companies.
2. An example of an Allocation Agreement
- Lays down the rules for allocating the measured offtake quantities to your natural gas supplier(s).
- Also forms part of the Standard Transmission Agreement between your natural gas supplier(s) and us.
- You and your natural gas supplier(s) must approve the Allocation Agreement.
3. The location plan indicates the point where responsibility for the facilities passes to your company.
Read more about the location plan
4. The certificate of conformity confirms the conformity of the natural gas facilities downstream the connection with our infrastructure.
5. The commissioning report describes the measuring equipment in the connected company's green gas receiving station.
6. The contact form for you to fill in and a form with our details.
7. The natural gas specifications: the general specifications with which the supplied natural gas must comply.
Read more about the natural gas specifications
8. Your company's guarantee if it is a new connection.
9. The inventory of system operator facilities on your site.
10. Diagram showing potential scenarios for a green gas receiving station.
11. The agreement to access to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP).