Information for investors and shareholders
Gross/Net dividend per share
|Gross dividend per share||1.38||1.37||1.30||1.26||1.23||1.20||1.20|
|Net dividend per share||0.959||0.910||0.882||0.861||0.84||0.876|
Payment of dividend for financial year 2021 in French and Dutch (PDF 819KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2020 in French and Dutch (PDF 819KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2019 in French and Dutch (PDF 844KB)
Fluxys Belgium is a public limited company and is part of the Fluxys group. The capital of Fluxys Belgium is held by:
- The public limited liability company under Belgian law Fluxys has a capital interest of 90%. This stake is divided between class B shares (83.29%) and class D shares (6.71%).
- The public holds 10% of the shares of Fluxys Belgium, class D.
- The Belgian State holds one share (the ‘golden share’).
The total number of shares is 70,263,501. All shares are entitled to dividends.
The shares are issued in the following classes: class B, D and the ‘golden share’.
- The shares of class B are and will remain registered shares.
- The shares of class D are registered or dematerialised at the discretion of the shareholder who shall bear any conversion charges.
- The class B shares are automatically converted into class D shares when they are transferred to a third party.
- 16.71% of the shares are listed on Euronext, 6.71% of them are held by Fluxys and the remaining 10% are held by the public.
- The golden share held by the Belgian State gives the federal government special rights should Fluxys Belgium consider selling strategic infrastructure whose sale would, in the competent minister's opinion, compromise the country's energy interests. The Belgian State is represented by the federal Minister of Energy. For more details on the rights attached to the special share of the Belgian State, please refer to the Corporate Governance Declaration, ‘Voting rights and special powers’.
General shareholder info
|Number of shares and voting rights|
|Total number of shares with voting right||70,263,501 shares|
|Total number of voting rights (denominator)||70,263,501 voting rights|
|Number of shares with voting right, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 shares|
|Category D||11,739,800 shares|
|Golden Share||1 share|
|Number of voting rights, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 voting rights|
|Category D||11,739,800 voting rights|
|Golden Share||1 voting right|
|Thresholds required under the articles of association|
|No thresholds are required under the articles of association|
|Warrants and convertible bonds|
|No warrants or convertible bonds were issued|
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on transparency
Fluxys press release relaying the information contained in the notification of 13 December 2017:
Fluxys press release dated on 2 January 2018
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on public take-over bids
|Net Financial Debt/extended RAB
|FFO/Net Financial Debt
|RCF/Net Financial Debt
|Income statement in thousands of €|
|Balance sheet in thousands of €|
|Investments for the period in property, plant and equipment||50,647||42,255|
|Total property. plant and equipment||1,902,037||2,011,209|
|Net Financial Debt||846,046||873,111|
|Total consolidated balance sheet||2,634,514||2,730,039|
|RAB in millions of €|
|Property. plant and equipment besides RAB in millions of €||410.4||420.3|
|Extended RAB in millions of €||2,989.7||3,045.4|
|WACC before taxes|
|€300 million||October 2017||October 2027||1.750%||BE0002292614|
|€50 million||October 2017||October 2032||2.375%||BE0002293620|
|€250 million||November 2014||November 2029||2.750%||BE0002218841|
|€100 million||November 2014||November 2034||3.250%||BE0002219856|
Meetings & calendar
Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings on 10 May 2022
The Board of directors of Fluxys Belgium SA/NV has the honour of inviting you in your capacity as shareholder to attend the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings on Tuesday 10 May 2022 from 2.30 p.m. CET at the Company's registered office, Avenue des Arts 31, 1040 Brussels.
Shareholders who so desire will also be able to participate remotely by videoconference in accordance with the procedures defined in the convening notice of the meetings.
You will find more information on the general practical arrangements to follow in the documents below.
- Report for the Ordinary General Meeting in French and Dutch (PDF 284KB)
- Notarial deed of the Extraordinary General Meeting in French and Dutch (PDF 5,5MB)
- Convocation letter in French (PDF 149KB) or in Dutch (PDF 162KB)
- Notice of meeting for the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings in French (PDF 140KB) or in Dutch (PDF 138KB)
- Annual Report 2021 (PDF 11.7MB)
- Draft of the Articles of Association in French (PDF 154KB) or Dutch (PDF 158 KB)
- Confirmation of participation in French (PDF 124KB) or in Dutch (PDF 124KB)
- Proxy vote for the Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 255KB) or in Dutch (PDF 252KB), and the Extraordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 205KB) or in Dutch (PDF 201KB)
- Manual for the virtual Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meetings in French (PDF 207KB) or in Dutch (PDF 239KB)
Latest results & reports
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2021 11.45 MB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2021 (ESEF) 22.06 MB
- Half-yearly financial report 2021 Fluxys Belgium 510.88 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2021 Fluxys Belgium 76.8 KB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2020 10.39 MB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2020 241.55 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2020 Fluxys Belgium 398.38 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2020 Fluxys Belgium 108.83 KB
Management team BE
Pascal De Buck
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
Audit and Risk Committee
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Audit and Risk Committee.
Corporate Governance Committee
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Corporate Governance Committee.
Board of Directors
Federal government representative acting in an advisory capacity
Tom Vanden Borre
Nicolas Daubies acts as secretary to the Board of Directors
Appointment and Remuneration Committee
Koen Van den Heuvel
Anne Vander Schueren acts as secretary to the Appointment and Remuneration Committee.
Corporate Governance Charter
Fluxys Belgium has adopted all the provisions on management transparency with a view to ensuring that its shareholders are provided with relevant and fair information and that all the users of its transmission grid and its facilities are treated in a non-discriminatory way and in a spirit of confidentiality.
- Corporate Governance Charter (in French) 549.54 KB
- Corporate Governance Charter (in Dutch) 467.13 KB
- Corporate Governance Declaration (in French) 193.59 KB
- Corporate Governance Declaration (in Dutch) 177.65 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Remuneration Policy (in French) 147.4 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Remuneration Policy (in Dutch) 139.28 KB
The Executive Board and Board of Directors of Fluxys Belgium have approved the compliance programme with the rules of conduct guiding personnel in their interactions with grid users:
- rules on maintaining the confidentiality of commercial information concerning grid users, Fluxys Belgium and Fluxys LNG;
- rules on ensuring non-discriminatory and transparent treatment of all grid users or categories of grid users, including parties merely making requests for services;
- rules to ensure the independence and impartiality of personnel in their dealings with producers, distributors, suppliers and intermediaries.