Become an IUK Shipper
Get started in 5 steps
There are two different ways to purchase IUK capacity :
- via CAM NC auctions on PRISMA
- via the Implicit Allocation Mechanism
1. Contact us, register on PRISMA and/or with IAM partners
a) Contact us
Phone: +44 (0)20 3621 7800
b) Be registered on PRISMA to buy capacity via the auctions, or be registered with our IAM Partners to buy via Implicit Allocation.
2. Provide company and financial info
3. Accept contract terms
4. Meet credit requirements
If your company holds a long term debt rating which is at least BBB+ (S&P), Baa1 (Moody's) or BBB+ (Fitch) then you will not be required to provide credit support. For more info, please see Clause 2.9 of the IUK Access Agreement (IAA).
5. Approved as a shipper
- You will be approved as a Shipper when you receive a fully signed contract back from us. We will then issue you a unique IUK Shipper code.
- If you have registered with PRISMA, IUK will now accept this and an email is automatically generated - the account will be effective from 06:00 hours CET the following day.
- You will be issued a SPOC user form (single point of contact) and the user will be set up on EDP (Electronic Data Platform). An email informing the user of their username followed by a SMS with password will be issued.
- You can then advise us if you will use Edig@s (AS2/AS4)- if so a connection point will be configured, finalising the setup.
The IUK sign up process is expected to take approximately 5 business days following the receipt of a satisfactory KYC.
For any questions please email email@example.com or call +44 203 621 7800 and Sarah or Charlotte will be happy to help.
And finally: Welcome as a new shipper with Interconnector UK!