For which points can you apply for our diversion service?
- Zelzate : between Zelzate 1 and Zelzate 2
- Eynatten : between Eynatten 1 and Eynatten 2
- Zeebrugge : between IZT, ZPT, the Zeebrugge LNG Terminal and Zeebrugge
How to book?
You can apply for the diversion service for monthly, quarterly or yearly capacities.
- Complete our application form.
- Send us the application form at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept applications until two working days after your purchase of the new capacity on PRISMA.
- During the auction on PRISMA, you can book capacity at the new interconnection point in the same border area. N.B.: The period and quantity must match the details given in your application form.
- We will then replace your existing capacity with your new capacity.
- You will receive your diversion service confirmation from us within 5 working days after your purchase of the new capacity on the new interconnection point.
This is a free service but you may be charged an auction premium when booking the new capacity on PRISMA.
Not yet a customer?
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker