Connect to the Belgian grid
Our network in Belgium is high-pressure infrastructure to provide high flow rates to three types of customers: industrial sites, gas-fired power stations and Distribution System Operators distributing gas through their local networks to households and SMEs.
Industrial companies & operators of gas-fired power stations
Like 230 other companies in Belgium have done, request a direct connection to our gas network now.
- Fill in our application form.
- Send your completed form to email@example.com.
- We will then get in touch with you to make an appointment.
- At our first meeting, we will discuss your energy requirements and run through the full connection process in detail.
Households and SME's
You want a gas connection for your home or for your company? Contact your Distribution System Operator.
How can you find your Distribution System Operator?
- In Flanders Region: Go to the website of the Flemish energy regulator VREG.
- In Wallonia Region: Go to the website of the Walloon energy regulator CWAPE.
- In Brussels Capital Region: Go to the website of the Distribution System Operator Sibelga.
For Public Distribution Operators
Together, we will meet growing capacity needs and ensure security of supply on the distribution system.
Contact us to adapt an existing natural gas receiving station or to build a new natural gas receiving station.
Your point of contact
- Denis Bawin
- Ivan Brysens
- Ludo Hanot
- Commercial teamQuestions regarding our Products & Services