Reload your LNG ship in Dunkirk
LNG stored in tanks at Dunkirk can be loaded by small or large-scale LNG ships
Product descriptionBoth small-scale (from 5,000 m³ of LNG) and large-scale (up to 267,000 m³ of LNG) ship loading operations can be executed at the LNG Dunkirk terminal.
Good to know
- Maximum reloading flow up to 8,800 m³/hour of LNG.
- Inerting, gasing up and cooling down upon request.
- Customers are provided with a list of molecule owners active in our Dunkerque LNG Terminal on demand.
Check availability and book
2. Contact commercial team in order to become a Dunkirk terminal user via email@example.com.
3. Subscribe your unloading, storage and regasification service.