16/01/2020FluxSwiss has published the schedule of the maintenance activities planned for the calendar year 2020 related to forward and reverse flow capacities (the percentage indicating the FluxSwiss’ available quota after the reduction).
10/01/2020Our Commercial teams will be present again at E-World 2020. Held in the Essen Messe from 11 to 13 February 2020, E-world is a unique opportunity to meet and discuss our latest developments.
You are more than welcome on stand 418 in Hall 2. Our representatives from Germany, UK, Belgium, Switzerland and France will be available to walk you through our products and services.
09/01/2020Consultation: Grid Connection Agreement to be concluded for the new Grid Connection Point Brandov – Deutschneudorf EUGALIn accordance with Article 4 (2) of the Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/703 of 30 April 2015 establishing Network Code on Interoperability and Data Exchange Rules (“NC INT”), GASCADE invites network users to comment on the proposed text of certain excerpts from the following documents.
Transmission Services Belux
Enjoy the most connected transmission grid in Europe:
- Extensive access to the Northwest European market areas.
- Direct link to LNG terminals in Zeebrugge and Dunkerque.
- Connected to the European production facilities.
- Linked to the Loenhout storage facility.
Providing you the European gas flow crossroad with 20 interconnection points:
- Transmission from Dutch and Norwegian production sites to France, Germany, Spain, Switzerland and Italy.
- Bi-directional transmission between the United Kingdom and continental Europe.
- Transmission of Russian gas to all European countries and the United Kingdom.
Offering you a wide range of arbitrage and trading opportunities on the ZTP market.
Benefit from a direct connection to:
- Over 230 large industrial sites, power stations, combined heat and power units connected to our grid.
- Over 70 aggregated receiving stations on our grid for the local distributors to the households and small and medium enterprises.
More than 90 customers already make use of our transmission services.
Transmission services Germany
Benefit from secure gas transmission services in Germany:
- Supply natural gas to the German market
- Onward delivery throughout Europe
Use our available capacities, firm and interruptible, in the TENP pipeline to secure gas transmission from North to South and from South to North connected with the Dutch, Belgian and Swiss grids in both directions. You are provided with an access to the Belgian Zeebrugge LNG Terminal and the French Dunkirk LNG Terminal via the link with the Belgian grid.
Benefit from the North European Gas Pipeline (NEL) and the European Gas Pipeline Link (EUGAL) under construction to accommodate downstream gas flows from the Nordstream pipelines bringing Russian gas through the Baltic Sea to Europe, providing the German and surrounding markets.
Transmission services Switzerland
You are offered a wide range of transmission services from North to South and from South to North, connecting the German, French and Italian gas markets with the Swiss market.
Benefit from capacity services in both directions, firm and interruptible, to maximize your activity on the main European gas trading places.