Data Services Storage User
Monitor your storage data.
With just a few clicks, you can view your data free of charge on our Electronic Data Platform (EDP).
Sign a Standard Storage Agreement (SSA) and get free access to our Electronic Data Platform (EDP).
- Capacities and Contracts: overview of aggregated capacities at the storage facility
- Maintenance: overview of planned works and interventions at the storage facility
- Flow Data: operational data for the storage facility
- Your storage, injection and withdrawal capacity rights
- Your seasonal schedule
- Your quantity of stored gas
4 steps to access EDP
- Fill in our form and designate your single point(s) of contact (SPOC). This person will manage your company's EDP access rights.
- Send your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a user name by email and a password by text message (SMS).
- Go to the Electronic Data Platform (EDP).
Create the roles you need to access all your data.
Roles: Reader, Composer, Validator, Allocation Agreement Validator, Automatic Download Agent.
You now have access to your storage portfolio.
For more information download the user manual from our Electronic Data Platform.
Useful links for you
- StorageOur Products
- Storage-userHow to become a Storage User
- TandC_FluxysBelgium-storageTerms and Conditions
- 2022 - Tariff_Calculator Storage-protectedPrice Simulator
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Storage BelgiumOperational Information
- Sto-transparency-requirementsTransparency requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Questions regarding our Storage products & Services ?Storage Contact