Data services - Shippers
12/11/2019A major milestone has been achieved. Balansys becomes Balancing operator for the Belux area. Participate in our market consultation as from 12 November until 11 December 2019 on the changes in the regulatory documents.
21/10/2019Fluxys Belgium and our adjacent TSOs, have jointly completed the assessment of market demand for incremental capacity.
Optimise your portfolio.
Data provided (free service)
- Aggregated capacity bookings
- Your balancing position and the market balancing position
- Scheduled maintenance work on our transmission grid
Additional data provided for shippers supplying gas to end users connected directly to the Fluxys Belgium grid.
- Final Customer Hourly metering
- Distribution key (Allocation Agreement) used to allocate metered offtake to you
Real-time data (premium service)
We also offer real-time data services (updated every 6 minutes) for certain interconnection points, allowing you to view your real-time gas flow data.
This is a premium service. See our tariffs for pricing information.
How to access our Electronic Data Platform
- Fill in our form and designate your single point(s) of contact (SPOC). This person will manage your company's EDP access rights.
- You will receive a user name by e-mail and a password by text message.
- Log in to our Electronic Data Platform or to the Balancing Operator's Electronic Data Platform.
- Create the roles you need to access all your data.
Roles: Reader, Composer, Validator, Allocation Agreement Validator, Automatic Download Agent.
You're now ready to monitor your metering data.
Consult the manual for more information on how to access our Electronic Data Platform.
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker