Terms & Conditions for Distribution System Operators in Belgium
The Fluxys Belgium / DSO Standard Connection Agreement
- Formalises the contractual relationship between Fluxys Belgium and you, the distribution system operators (DSO's).
- Sets out both parties' rights, obligations and responsibilities.
- Determines the procedures for all aspects of operation that could have an impact on the safety, reliability and efficiency of the gas systems and of connection work.
- Lays down the procedures for ensuring the confidentiality of data exchanged by Fluxys Belgium and the DSO's.
- Is the same for all DSO's connected to the Fluxys Belgium grid.
- The CREG approved the latest version of the Agreement on 8 September 2016.
Five annexes to the Fluxys Belgium / DSO Standard Connection Agreement
The specific terms & conditions comprise the considerations specific to each DSO for the execution of the general terms and conditions and tariff conditions set out in this agreement.
Description of the checking of gas meters in the receiving stations.
The Message Interchange Agreement "MIA" sets out the settlement process for distributing the infeed among the various market parties on the basis of a number of concepts.
Information exchange for operational data: this document clarifies certains aspects of the Standard Connection Agreement that are necessary for executing the general terms and conditions and specific terms and conditions of the Standard Connection Agreement.
The general principles of operation and maintenance of the facilities between Fluxys Belgium and the DSO.