Successful second edition for Fluxys Forum
Attracting over 150 participants, the second edition of the Fluxys Forum on 18 March 2019 was a great success. Topic of the day: the role of gas and gas infrastructure in a carbon-neutral future.
Specific projects were discussed and various guest speakers presented new research on the topic of the day. Fluxys demonstrated among other things how our innovative projects within the group are supporting the transition to a carbon-neutral future.
Discover more in the presentations at the Fluxys Forum:
- Rudy Van Beurden, Fluxys: Comment Fluxys soutient-elle la transition vers un avenir neutre en carbone ? in French or in Dutch
- Kees Van der Leun, Navigant: The optimal role for gas in a net zero emissions EU energy system
- Jonathan De Witte, IOK Afvalbeheer: Turning municipal waste into green gas
- Damien Ernst, University of Liège: Harnessing the potential of power-to-gas technologies - Insights from a preliminary analysis focused on Belgium
- Leonardo Meeus, Vlerick Business School: Economics of sector coupling with power-to-gas
- Raphaël De Winter, Fluxys: Fluxys & innovation: a future-facing partnership
- Laurent Jacquet, CREG: Etude sur la compétitivité du gaz naturel comme carburant (CNG et LNG) pour différents types de véhicules