NEL and EUGAL transmission system operator
Fluxys Deutschland GmbH is a transmission system operator in the NEL pipeline and the EUGAL pipeline under construction, marketing approx. 16% of capacity in the latter and 24% of capacity in the former. We combine our international expertise with close customer interaction to provide high-level services for their supplies into Germany and the markets beyond. As a Fluxys group company it is our mission to contribute to a sustainable energy future and our passionate teams secure reliable and affordable energy flows into the European market.
Our head office in Germany
Shareholding and Partners
Fluxys Deutschland GmbH is a 100% Fluxys group company. The company has a 23.87% stake in the NEL pipeline and a 16.5% stake in the EUGAL pipeline.
- In addition to Fluxys Deutschland, NEL Gastransport GmbH (51%) and Gasunie Deutschland Transport Services GmbH (25.13%) have stakes in the NEL pipeline. NEL Gastransport GmbH is the technical operator of the NEL pipeline.
- In addition to Fluxys Deutschland, Gascade Gastransport GmbH (50.5%), Gasunie Deutschland Transport Services GmbH (16.5%) and Ontras Gastransport GmbH (16.5%) have stakes in the EUGAL pipeline. Gascade Gastransport GmbH is responsible for the construction project and for the technical management.
- Registered office of Fluxys Deutschland GmbH: Elisabethstraße 11, 40217 Düsseldorf
- Managing Directors: Friedrich Rosenstock, Gérard Kimus
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Arno Büx
- Commercial Register: Düsseldorf local court (HRB 68736)
- VAT identification number: DE 272793400