NEL and EUGAL transmission system operator
Fluxys Deutschland GmbH is a transmission system operator in the NEL pipeline and the EUGAL pipeline under construction, marketing approx. 16% of capacity in the latter and 24% of capacity in the former. We combine our international expertise with close customer interaction to provide high-level services for their supplies into Germany and the markets beyond. As a Fluxys group company it is our mission to contribute to a sustainable energy future and our passionate teams secure reliable and affordable energy flows into the European market.
Our head office in Germany
Shareholding & Partners
Fluxys Deutschland GmbH is a 100% Fluxys group company established under German law. The company has a 23.87% stake in the NEL pipeline and a 16.5% stake in the EUGAL pipeline.
- The other partners in the NEL pipeline are NEL Gastransport GmbH (51%) and Gasunie Deutschland (25.13%). NEL Gastransport GmbH is the technical operator of the NEL pipeline.
- The other partners in the EUGAL pipeline are Gascade Gastransport GmbH (50.5%), Gasunie Deutschland (16.5%) and Ontras Gastransport GmbH (16.5%). Gascade Gastransport GmbH manages construction of the EUGAL pipeline and is also the future technical operator.
- Registered office Fluxys Deutschland GmbH: Elisabethstraße 11, 40217 Düsseldorf
- Managing Directors: Carlo van Eysendyck, Arno Büx and Friedrich Rosenstock
- Commercial Register: local court (HRB 68736)
- VAT identification number: DE 272793400