|Net Financial Debt/extended RAB
|FFO/Net Financial Debt
|RCF/Net Financial Debt
|Income statement in thousands of €|
|Balance sheet in thousands of €|
|Investments for the period in property. plant and equipment||42,255||91,282|
|Total property. plant and equipment||2,011,209||2,129,400|
|Net Financial Debt||873,111||903,339|
|Total consolidated balance sheet||2,730,039||2,867,575|
|RAB in millions of €|
|Property. plant and equipment besides RAB in millions of €||420.3||413.4|
|Extended RAB in millions of €||3,045.4||3,092.8|
|WACC before taxes|
Annual Results 2021
Annual General Meeting
Half-yearly Results 2022
Shareholders may exercise their financial rights at BELFIUS
Download the financial publications issued by Fluxys Belgium
- Half-yearly financial report 2021 Fluxys Belgium 510.88 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2021 Fluxys Belgium 76.8 KB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2020 10.39 MB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2020 241.55 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2020 Fluxys Belgium 398.38 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2020 Fluxys Belgium 108.83 KB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2019 9.03 MB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2019 259.63 KB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2019 Fluxys Belgium 86.62 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2019 Fluxys Belgium 276.15 KB
- Fluxys Belgium Annual Press Release 2018 247.28 KB
- Annual Financial Report Fluxys Belgium 2018 7 MB
- Half-yearly Press Release 2018 Fluxys Belgium 124.54 KB
- Half-yearly financial report 2018 Fluxys Belgium 867.2 KB
Fluxys Belgium's share is noted on NYSE Euronext. For a real-time share price visit the Euronext website.
Class D shares are quoted on Euronext Brussels.
Fluxys is a public limited company under Belgian law.
The Belgian state holds a Golden Share in order to secure the Belgian federal state energy policy and is represented by the Finance Minister.
Ordinary General Meeting on 11 May 2021
The Board of directors of Fluxys Belgium invites you in your capacity as shareholder to attend the Ordinary General Meeting on 11 May 2021 at 14:30 CET.
Taking into account the Covid-19 pandemic and the government health measures to fight it, the Board of directors has decided that the Ordinary General Meeting will be held remotely. Participants will be able to join by videoconference according to the modalities defined in the notice of meeting.
You will find more information on the practical arrangements to follow in the documents below.
- Report for the Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 141KB) or in Dutch (PDF 134KB)
- Notice of meeting for the Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 132KB) or in Dutch (PDF 130KB)
- Annual Report 2020 (PDF 10.6MB)
- Remuneration policy in French (PDF 92KB) or in Dutch (PDF 86KB)
- Confirmation of participation in French (PDF 128KB) or in Dutch (PDF 128KB)
- Proxy vote for the Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 148KB) or in Dutch (PDF 142KB)
- Manual for the virtual Ordinary General Meeting in French (PDF 207KB) or in Dutch (PDF 207KB)
General shareholder info
|Number of shares and voting rights|
|Total number of shares with voting right||70,263,501 shares|
|Total number of voting rights (denominator)||70,263,501 voting rights|
|Number of shares with voting right, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 shares|
|Category D||11,739,800 shares|
|Golden Share||1 share|
|Number of voting rights, by Category|
|Category B||58,523,700 voting rights|
|Category D||11,739,800 voting rights|
|Golden Share||1 voting right|
|Thresholds required under the articles of association|
|No thresholds are required under the articles of association|
|Warrants and convertible bonds|
|No warrants or convertible bonds were issued|
Fluxys Belgium SA/NV's net profits totalled €70.8 million, compared with €42.5 million in 2019. This increase compared to the previous financial year is due in part to the commissioning of the fifth storage tank at the LNG terminal operated by subsidiary Fluxys LNG.
At the Annual General Meeting on 11 May 2021, Fluxys Belgium will propose a gross dividend of €1.37 per share.
Taking into account a profit of €53.6 million carried over from the previous financial year and a withdrawal of €38.7 million from the reserves, the Board of Directors will propose to the Annual General Meeting that the profits be allocated as follows:
- €96.3 million as a dividend payout;
- €66.8 million as profit to be carried forward.
If that profit allocation proposal is adopted, the total gross dividend for the 2020 financial year will be €1.37 per share. This amount will be payable from 19 May 2021 onwards.
Payment of dividend for financial year 2020 in French and Dutch (PDF 819KB)
Payment of dividend for financial year 2019 in French and Dutch (PDF 844KB)
|€300 million||October 2017||October 2027||1.750%||BE0002292614|
|€50 million||October 2017||October 2032||2.375%||BE0002293620|
|€250 million||November 2014||November 2029||2.750%||BE0002218841|
|€100 million||November 2014||November 2034||3.250%||BE0002219856|
Fluxys Belgium bond issuance 2017
Fluxys Belgium bond issuance 2014
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on transparency
Fluxys press release relaying the information contained in the notification of 13 December 2017:
Fluxys press release dated on 2 January 2018
Notifications in accordance with the legislation on public take-over bids
- Fluxys BelgiumAvenue des Arts 31, B-1040 Brussels+32 2 230 02 39