With entry services, you inject a quantity of natural gas into the Belgian transmission grid via an Interconnection Point.
With exit services, you easily transfer natural gas from the Belgian Transmission grid at an Interconnection Point and transport it to an adjacent market area or to supply a Belgian end consumer through a domestic exit point.
Entry and exit services automatically give you access to the ZTP Trading Point and to the flexibility offered by the market based balancing system.
Types of capacity
- Always available
- Usable under normal operating conditions.
- Cheaper than firm capacity, but may be interrupted in case of physical restrictions on our transmission grid
- Offered when firm transmission services are available in limited quantity
- Historically, probability of interruption usually below 10%
- At unidirectional interconnection points
- In the opposite direction of the physical gas flow direction
- Usable as long as the resulting physical flow remains in the physical direction of the interconnection point.
How to book?
Use PRISMA to book the required capacity at your selected interconnection points.
Depending on the interconnection point, the capacity is acquired through a First-Committed-First-Served principle or an auction process.
BookMore info in video
Good to knowInterested to have an Additional Shipper Code in order to organise your Entry/Exit Services?
An Additional Shipper Code allows you to track gas flows corresponding to different operations or strategies and this at no extra fee.
Submit your request for a second shipper code by filling in this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Corentin Cassiers
- Julien Cruz
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts