With entry services on interconnection points, you inject a quantity of natural gas at an interconnection point into the Belgian transmission grid to supply an end-user or trade on one of the hubs.
With exit services on interconnection points, you easily transfer natural gas from a zone of the transmission grid to an adjacent market area or storage.
Entry and exit services automatically give you access to the ZTP Trading Point and to the flexibility offered by the market based balancing system.
Types of capacity
- Always available
- Usable under normal operating conditions.
- Cheaper than firm capacity, but may be interrupted in case of physical restrictions on our transmission grid
- Offered when firm transmission services are available in limited quantity
- Historically, probability of interruption usually below 10%
- At unidirectional interconnection points
- In the opposite direction of the physical gas flow direction
- Usable as long as the resulting physical flow remains in the physical direction of the interconnection point.
How to book?
Use PRISMA to book the required capacity at your selected interconnection points.
Depending on the interconnection point, the capacity is acquired through a First-Committed-First-Served principle or an auction process.
BookMore info in video
Not yet a customer?
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker