Primary & secondary market - Zeebrugge/Dunkirk
24/01/2020Looking for an opportunity to unload your LNG carrier in the coming weeks ?
10/01/2020Our Commercial teams will be present again at E-World 2020. Held in the Essen Messe from 11 to 13 February 2020, E-world is a unique opportunity to meet and discuss our latest developments.
You are more than welcome on stand 418 in Hall 2. Our representatives from Germany, UK, Belgium, Switzerland and France will be available to walk you through our products and services.
07/01/2020The Zeebrugge LNG terminal loaded the Yenisei River vessel with LNG from the newly commissioned LNG storage tank in late December. The loading operation marked the start of the long-term contract for transshipments concluded in 2015 with Yamal Trade.
Fluxys LNG creates and sells the following services at the regulated tariff and based on the “First Committed, First Served” principle (FCFS) :
- Unloading slots : Depending on the slots scheduled via long-term contracts, additional slots can be created and added to the schedule two months in advance.
- Berthing rights for LNG carrier loading
- Berthing rights for LNG transshipment
- Berthing rights for LNG trucks/containers
Secondary market / Transfer of services
Services that are not used by terminal users with long-term contracts are made available on the secondary market. These services can be contracted with Fluxys LNG at the regulated tariff and are based on the "First Committed, First Served" principle.
You can also buy some rights of the terminal users with long term contracts.
- Inform us about the transaction using this form
- Sign a contract with Fluxys LNG for the use of the Terminal
- Fluxys LNG will charge you for the services at the regulated tariff
Contact us for more info on the primary and secondary market
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker