Primary & secondary market - Zeebrugge/Dunkirk
18/09/2019Looking for an opportunity to unload your LNG carrier in the coming weeks ?
02/09/2019Qatar Petroleum subsidiary Qatar Terminal Limited (QTL) and Fluxys Belgium subsidiary Fluxys LNG today signed a long-term LNG Services Agreement for the Zeebrugge LNG terminal. Under the agreement, QTL subscribes unloading slots at the facility from the expiry of the current long-term unloading contracts and up to 2044.
Fluxys LNG creates and sells the following services at the regulated tariff and based on the “First Committed, First Served” principle (FCFS) :
- Unloading slots : Depending on the slots scheduled via long-term contracts, additional slots can be created and added to the schedule two months in advance.
- Berthing rights for LNG carrier loading
- Berthing rights for LNG transshipment
- Berthing rights for LNG trucks/containers
Secondary market / Transfer of services
Services that are not used by terminal users with long-term contracts are made available on the secondary market. These services can be contracted with Fluxys LNG at the regulated tariff and are based on the "First Committed, First Served" principle.
You can also buy some rights of the terminal users with long term contracts.
- Inform us about the transaction using this form
- Sign a contract with Fluxys LNG for the use of the Terminal
- Fluxys LNG will charge you for the services at the regulated tariff
Contact us for more info on the primary and secondary market
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker