Subscription Window for ABRs and SABRs at the Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
Subscription Window for Additional Berthing Rights and Stand Alone Berthing Rights at the Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
In 2021, small-scale ship loading and unloading activity has increased rapidly at the Zeebrugge LNG terminal and the market shows interest in booking additional slots.
For these reasons, Fluxys LNG organized a Subscription Window as from 17 May until 30 May 2021 to commercialize Additional Berthing Rights (‘ABRs’) and Stand Alone Berthing Rights (‘SABRs’) until 2039, and to convert already subscribed ABRs into SABRs.
What could you subscribe ?
Additional Berthing Rights and Stand Alone Berthing Rights:
- 30 ABRs/SABRs for the period from 7 June 2021 to 31 December 2021
- 58 ABRs/SABRs per year for the period 2022-2026
- 70 ABRs/SABRs per year for the period 2027-2039
Owners of ABRs subscribed before the Opening Date of this Subscription Window had the opportunity to convert each ABR into an equivalent of three (3) SABRs.
How to subscribe ?
- Complete, sign and send us the Terms & Conditions (TCSW) and the Services Request Form for Contracting (SRFC) at the latest by 30 May 2021.
- Based on the received binding requests, Fluxys LNG will – in the week of 31 May 2021 – allocate and communicate the results of the Subscription Window.
- The Start Date for allocated ABRs and SABRs is planned for 7 June 2021.
You are not yet a LNG shipper ?
Sign a LNG Terminalling Agreement (LTA) before participating in this Subscription Window.