Overnomination - Fluxys Belgium
Simply nominate and get your interruptible, Within-Day or Day-Ahead capacity at all Fluxys Belgium Interconnection points.
What is Overnomination and when is it activated?
The Overnomination mechanism allows you to buy unbundled interruptible capacity in 2 cases:
CASE 1: When all capacity is sold out (on Interconnection points sold through auctions):
- After firm/backhaul day-ahead auction
CASE 2: In case of PRISMA’s unavailability, for within-day and day-ahead capacities
Overnomination is only applicable on entry-exit Interconnection Points (EE code) and cannot be activated for balanced routes (FL code).
How to use Overnomination?
You can nominate/renominate only after being notified via an Urgent Market Message (UMM) on the Electronic Data Platform that overnomination has been activated.
If your initial nomination (which was sent before the notification) exceeds the subscribed capacity, you will have to resend the nomination.
How much interruptible capacity will be implicitly allocated?
Interruptible capacity at the IP is implicitly allocated until the end of gas day.
For every hour, the quantity of implicitly allocated capacity is calculated as the maximum of:
- The difference between the last accepted nomination by the TSO (limited to the technical capacity of the IP) and the already subscribed capacity at the IP, and
- Zero (0).
The effective implicit allocation of capacity through overnomination is done during the hour preceeding the hour for which the capacity is requested through the nomination.
When capacity has been allocated through overnomination, you will receive a service confirmation form with the confirmed quantity.
Overnomination capacities are charged for the period during which they are implicitly allocated and at interruptible tariff based on the nominated quantities. If the confirmed quantity is lower than the nominated quantity, you will pay the difference between the last accepted nomination and the already subscribed capacity.
Useful links for you
- Become a transmission shipper at Fluxys BelgiumBecome a Transmission shipper
- terms and conditions Fluxys Belgium - transmissionTerms & Conditions
- Price calculatorPrice Simulator
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Transmission BelgiumOperational Information
- Be-trans-transparency-requirementsTransparency Requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Commercial teamQuestions regarding our Products & Services