End User Domestic Exit Capacity in Belgium
Transmit natural gas to an industrial end user, a power plant or a combined heat and power (CHP) facility.Book
Supplying end users
Book your exit capacity now to supply end users.
Around 230 end users are directly connected to Fluxys' high-pressure grid in Belgium.
More information about supplying end users.
How to book capacity for an end user?
- Use PRISMA to book the required capacity at your selected exit point.
- We will also ask you to approve your Allocation Agreement via our Electronic Data Platform (EDP). The Allocation Agreement sets out the arrangements for allocating your end users' measured exit capacities to you.
- We also request that you ask the relevant end users to approve the Allocation Agreement.
More information about booking domestic exit capacities for end users
Our Capacity Pooling service might be of interest to you
Do you supply the same end user as other shippers?
Bundle and share all the subscribed capacity with our Capacity Pooling service.
This means each shipper can use all or part of the bundled capacity for that end user and you can get the most out of your nominations.
More information about our Capacity Pooling service
For end consumers in Belgium
More information regarding safe operations if you are directly connected to our Belgian grid.
Useful links for you
- Transmission BelgiumOur products
- Become a transmission shipper at Fluxys BelgiumBecome a Transmission shipper
- tandc_fluxys-belgium-connection-End-UserTerms and Conditions
- 2023 Price simulator for Domestic Exit Points in BelgiumPrice Simulator
- Maintenances BEMaintenances
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Be-trans-transparency-requirementsTransparency requirements
- Fluxys BelgiumQuestions related to the end users
Your point of contact
- Ludo Hanot