End User Domestic Exit Capacity in Belgium
Transmit natural gas to an industrial end user, a power plant or a combined heat and power (CHP) facility.
09/08/2019Do you require Belgian Domestic Exit capacities for 2020 ? You can now simulate prices through the Price Simulator for :
• Public Distribution (Exit Points connected with the DSO network)
• End Users directly connected to the Fluxys Grid
Supplying end users
Book your exit capacity now to supply end users.
Around 230 end users are directly connected to Fluxys' high-pressure grid in Belgium.
More information about supplying end users.
How to book capacity for an end user?
- Use PRISMA to book the required capacity at your selected exit point.
- We will also ask you to approve your Allocation Agreement via our Electronic Data Platform (EDP). The Allocation Agreement sets out the arrangements for allocating your end users' measured exit capacities to you.
- We also request that you ask the relevant end users to approve the Allocation Agreement.
Our Capacity Pooling service might be of interest to you
Do you supply the same end user as other shippers?
Bundle and share all the subscribed capacity with our Capacity Pooling service.
This means each shipper can use all or part of the bundled capacity for that end user and you can get the most out of your nominations.
More information about our Capacity Pooling service