Market Consultations - Zeebrugge LNG
Stay informed about our latest market consultation or browse through the archive for past consultations.
Current Market Consultation
Fluxys LNG Market Consultation 55: Maximize utilization of LNG services, modification of truckloading invoicing and response to threat to heel situations
The market consultation aiming at maximizing the use of LNG services at our LNG terminal, simplifying the invoicing of truck loading operations and clarifying the response of Terminal Operator in case of threat to heel will take place between 22nd April and 12th May 2022.
In a continuous effort to further improve its service offering, Fluxys LNG is proposing adjustments to its LNG services with a focus on:
- increasing the residual storage capacity and extending its booking period,
- adding measures during threat to heel situations,
- increasing the amount truck loading slots that can be offered,
- modifying the invoicing procedure for truck loading slots,
- revising the Indicative Berthing Schedule,
- commercializing non-used LNG services,
- allocation of daily storage and daily send-out on an FCFS basis and
- several technical improvements.
More information available in the 2-pages note about the consultation and in the regulated documents.
Documents in consultation (with track changes)
Archive of Market Consultations