Fluxys Belgium - Transmission tariffs
Transmission tariffs applicable as from 1 January 2021.
Dunkirk LNG Terminal
Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
Zeebrugge LNG Terminal
ZTP Trading Services
Capacities with durations for less than one year
1. The tariff for a capacity reservation of a duration of less than 1 year and of one day or more than one day is proportional to the number of subscribed days (the applicable tariff for the subscribed duration is equal to the yearly tariff divided by the number of days in the year and multiplied by the number of subscribed days);
2. The tariff for a capacity reservation of less than 1 day is equal to the tariff for one year divided by the number of hours in the year (8760 or 8784 for leap years) and multiplied by the number of subscribed hours;3. For reservations of entry service, exit service at end-user domestic points (Domestic Exit HP service and RPS) and for direct line capacity for durations of less than 1 year, the proportional tariff (as calculated at point"1" or at point "2" here above) is multiplied by a multiplier of 1,45 (NYM) and multiplied by a seasonal coefficient which varies as follows:
|Quarterly||Q1 = 1,53||Q2 = 0,70||Q3 = 0,55||Q4 = 1,35|
4. For reservations of exit services at end-user domestic points (Domestic Exit HP service and RPS) for durations of less than one month, the obtained tariff at point "3" above is multiplied by a short term coefficient equal to 5.
Gas price reference (GPd)
To whom does the GPd apply?
- You are a Shipper and you have booked transmission or trading services. The fees calculated for these services are based on the GPd.
- You are an End customer and your shipper has been declared to have defaulted. We can step in as a replacement shipper for a maximum of 10 working days, giving you time to find a new shipper. We use the GPd as a basis for invoicing natural gas consumed at your exit point during this period. See Article 3.4 of the Standard Connection Agreement for more information.
How is the GPd set?
Pursuant to Article 1.2 of Annex A of the Access Code for Transmission, the ZTP Day Ahead Index published by EEX has served as the GPd since 25 May 2020.
- 1 October 2016 to 24 May 2020: the ZTP Day Ahead Index, as published by Powernext.
- 1 October 2015 to 30 September 2016: the ZTP Day Ahead Index, as published by ICE-Endex
- 14 September 2013 to 30 September 2015: the Zeebrugge Day-Ahead Flow Date Price, as published by Platt’s.
- Up to and including 13 September 2013: the ZIG Day Ahead, as published by S&P Dow Jones Indices.
Your point of contact
- Mihaela Brinza
- Corentin Cassiers
- Fréderic Gille
- Werner Luyts
- Cedric Van Hoonacker