Terms and conditions Fluxys TENP
Since 1 October 2009 NetConnect Germany is the only network balancing operator in the market area NetConnect Germany. With regard to the balancing services, Fluxys TENP GmbH asks all shippers to contact NetConnect Germany.
Fluxys TENP GmbH is at your disposal for any clarification about its General Terms & Conditions.
More information and clarifications can be obtained by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Terms & Conditions
- General Terms and Conditions - valid as from 1 January 2020 566.37 KB
- General Terms and Conditions - compare version - valid as from 1 January 2020 597.73 KB
- Annex 2 - Supplementary Entry – Exit Contract Terms and Conditions – valid as from 6 June 2019 165.74 KB
- Annex 2 - Supplementary Entry – Exit Contract Terms and Conditions – valid as from 1 April 2020 460.18 KB
- Annex 3 - Operating Manual - valid as from 1 October 2018 67.19 KB
- Annex 4 - Assignment restrictions for dynamically allocable capacities - valid as from 26 April 2019 35.71 KB
- Annex 4 - Assignment restrictions for dynamically allocable capacities - valid as from 1 April 2020 389.85 KB
Information according to EU regulation 2015/703 of 30 April 2015
In accordance with Art. 4.1 and 4.2 of the "Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/703 of 30 April 2015 establishing a network code on interoperability and data exchange rules" (INT NC), Fluxys TENP GmbH herewith informs that:
- The applicable matching rule on every interconnection point is "lesser rule".
- The applicable allocation rule on every interconnection point is "OBA".
- In case of anexceptional event, Fluxys TENP GmbH will act as reasonable and prudent operator and cooperate with the concerned transmission system operator in order to execute the physical deliveries and off-takes of gas with the best possible reliability and accuracy. When necessary, the concerned grid users will be contacted by phone and by e-mail in order to inform them about:
- The possible impact on the quantities and / or quality of gas that can be transported through the concerned interconnection point.
- The possible impact on their confirmed quantities.
- The expected end of the exceptional event.
CBP 2003-002/03 "Harmonisation of the Nomination and Matching Process"
Please consult this document: EASEE-gas "Common Business Practice Harmonisation of the Nomination and Matching Process" of 22 November 2013.