Access the LNG market in North West Europe thanks to the Zeebrugge and Dunkirk terminals
The Zeebrugge (Belgium) and Dunkirk (France) LNG terminals provide you with maximum flexibility for unloading or loading any type of LNG ship, transshipment between LNG ships, LNG truck loading and LNG regasification for injection into the transmission network.
See the available LNG capacities
LNG terminalling services in North West Europe
Unload your LNG
LNG from anywhere in the world can be transported and unloaded by LNG ship to Zeebrugge.Zeebrugge
Transship your LNG
Transfer your LNG from Ship-to-Ship or Ship-Transshipment Storage-Ship in Zeebrugge.Zeebrugge
Liquify your gas
Bring LNG to Zeebrugge without needing a ship through the backhaul liquefaction of your gas.
Flexible Storage services
Subscribe more storage rights to store more than 140,000 m³ LNG and/or to store your LNG longer than 10 days.Zeebrugge
Flexible Send-out services
Subscribe more send-out rights to regasify faster than 4,2 GW/h.Zeebrugge
Get your BioLNG Liquefaction capacity
Bring ships with BioLNG or convert a biomethane certificate into a BioLNG certificate into the terminal of Zeebrugge.
Useful links for you
- LNG BelgiumOur Products
- Become a LNG shipper in ZeebruggeBecome a LNG shipper
- TandC_FluysLNG - LNGTerms & Conditions
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Fluxys LNGOperational Information
- Flx-LNG-transparency-requirementsTransparency requirements
- Zeebrugge LNGQuestions relating to our LNG Services in Zeebrugge ?
- Dunkerque LNGQuestions relating to our LNG Services in Dunkirk?
- DispatchingOperational info 24/7 for Zeebrugge