Bundle unbundled capacity
Do you have unbundled Fluxys capacity at an interconnection point? Do you want to buy unbundled capacity at that interconnection point from the neighbouring Transmission System Operator (TSO) to align your portfolio on either side of the interconnection point but the supply of unbundled capacity from the neighbouring TSO isn't enough or only bundled capacity is provided?
No problem. You can use the capacity conversion service to align the capacity on either side of the interconnection point by buying new bundled capacity by quoting your existing capacity contract. The side for which you already have capacity in your portfolio isn't allocated and therefore isn't charged for (except an auction premium where appropriate).
Which capacities and services can you bundle?
- Entry capacity
- Exit capacity
- Operational capacity usage commitment (OCUC)
More details about bundling capacities and services
How to book?
- You can use PRISMA to book bundled capacity at the yearly, quarterly, monthly or daily (day-ahead) auction.
- All you need to do during the auction is quote the contract reference of the capacity you already have in your portfolio. You can do this directly in the PRISMA auction screen.
- The unbundled capacity in your portfolio will be automatically bundled with the new capacity bought on the other side. The remaining capacity will be cancelled.
Useful links for you
- Become a transmission shipper at Fluxys BelgiumBecome a Transmission shipper
- terms and conditions Fluxys Belgium - transmissionTerms & Conditions
- Price calculatorPrice Simulator
- Maintenances BEMaintenance
- Electronic Data PlatformElectronic Data Platform
- Operational Information Transmission BelgiumOperational Information
- Be-trans-transparency-requirementsTransparency Requirements
Your point of contact
- Svetlana Bochkova
- Werner Luyts
- Ernest Vandermeulen
- Pieterjan Serruys
- Not yet a customer?
- Questions regarding our Products & ServicesCommercial team