Fluxys Belgium - New Storage Auction for Golden SBUs
In this auction 86 408 Golden SBUs are offered for storage year 2023-2024 for its storage facility at Loenhout.
This Auction will take place via a dedicated Auction Website
You can find an auction manual on the auction website, that stepwise describes how the auction website works.
The auction details are defined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Date: 14 December 2022
- Time: 10AM CET
- Product Offered: 86 408 Golden SBUs
- Maximum Bid Quantity: 86 408 Golden SBUs
- Starting price: €118,36/Golden SBU (regulated tariff)
- Major Price Step: €3,04/Golden SBU
- Minor Price Step: €1,52/Golden SBU
- Duration of 1 Round is 3 minutes and between 2 Rounds there is a duration of 2 minutes
More info on how to submit a bid and the allocation mechanism are described in following documents:
How can you take part in the auction?In order to take part in this auction, you must provide us with the following documents by 12th December 2022 noon (12PM CET) via email@example.com.
- Signed Terms & Conditions;
- Power of Attorney (see schedule 1 in Terms & Conditions. This includes evidence that the person signing the document is authorized to represent the company); and
- Proof that the signatories of the Power of Attorney have the power to act on behalf of the Participant
By 13th December 2022 noon (12 PM CET), Fluxys Belgium will confirm to each participant whether he is admitted to the auction and send his login for the Auction Website.
For the avoidance of doubt, even if you have participated in previous selling windows, you need to provide us the above mentioned documents, otherwise you will not be allowed to participate in the upcoming auction.
In case of any issue with the Auction Website during the Auction encountered by Fluxys Belgium, Fluxys Belgium will inform participants about the closure of the ongoing Auction and will reopen the Auction on a later moment beginning again at the initial Starting Price.
In case of any issue with the Auction Website before the Auction encountered by a Participant, Participant can make use of this fallback bidding form by submitting a written bid to firstname.lastname@example.org and Fluxys Belgium will inform before the start of the Auction all Participants whether the duration of the Rounds and/or the duration between 2 Rounds will be revised. Once the auction is started, any fallback bidding form should be sent within the announced duration of a Round.