Fluxys Belgium market consultation 54
Market Consultation 54: Changes in Regulatory Documents
From 15 October to 8 November 2021, Fluxys Belgium is holding a market consultation regarding the regulatory documents applicable for transmission. This consultation will focus on:
(i) Changes to the Standard Transmission Agreement, Access Code for Transmission and Transmission Program. These changes include:
- Allowing H2 injection into the Natural Gas network;
- Adapting the gas quality specifications with an upper limit of 2% of H2;
- Clarify CO2 specifications at Domestic Point for Injection;
- Aligning the availability of the H->L Conversion Service with the physical conversion program;
- Changing the L/H Capacity Switch Service into the L Capacity Switch Service, allowing to switch both Entry and Exit Transmission Services on L gas;
- Removing the table containing the monthly Imbalance Smoothing Allocations;
- Making some Technical changes.
(ii) Changes to the Standard Connection Agreement End Users:
- Gas quality specifications update;
- Information on exit capacities subscribed by the Network User;
- Alignment with the Standard Connection Agreement Local Producers.
The following document summarizes the proposed changes (One Page Note).
Documents in consultation (with track changes)
Standard Transmission Agreement
Access Code for Transmission Attachment A
Access Code for Transmission Attachment B
Access Code for Transmission Attachment C1
Access Code for Transmission Attachment C3
Access Code for Transmission Attachment C4
Standard Connection Agreement (FR)
Standard Connection Agreement (NL)
Attachment to the Standard Connection Agreement (FR)
Attachment to the Standard Connection Agreement (NL)
Attachment 7 (FR/NL)
Current status of the consultation
|Invitation to participate||Review after comments||Approval CREG||
The consultation report provides an overview of the main reactions to the proposed changes: Consultation Report 54.