Fluxys Belgium market consultation 58
2022 - Market consultation 58: SoS Regulation for Storage Operator
From 30 August to 19 September 2022, Fluxys Belgium is holding a market consultation on the regulatory documents applicable for storage. This market consultation will focus on:
- Implementing the dispositions of the Gas Security of Supply Regulation (EU)
- Measures when storage users deviate from Filling (Trajectory) Targets
- Measures to avoid termination of contracts during a storage year
- No more "default SBU" offered
- Adjustment of the allocation rule when using Auctions Forms
- Some technical improvements
The following document summarizes the proposed changes: One page note
Last week we communicated the market consultation on the regulatory storage documents, with a main focus on implementing Filling (trajectory) Targets based on the Gas Security of Supply Regulation (EU).
Given the importance and extent of the proposed changes, Fluxys Belgium invites you to an information session on Tuesday 13 September 2022 from 10h AM till 11h AM CET time during which these dispositions will be explained more in detail and during which questions can be raised.
Documents in consultation (with track changes)
- Standard Storage Agreement
- Standard Storage Agreement Attachment 3
- Storage Program
- Access Code for Storage Attachment B
- Access Code for Storage Attachment C1
- Access Code for Storage Attachment C2
- Access Code for Storage Attachment D1
- Access Code for Storage Attachment F
You are kindly invited to send your written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday September 19th 2022 close of business.
Please specify in your response, whether the content is to be treated as confidential or not. Unless otherwise mentioned, all comments will be treated as non-confidential.
Current status of the consultation
|Invitation to participate||Review after comments||Approval CREG||
The consultation report provides an overview of the main reactions to the proposed changes: Consultation Report 58
The decision 2470 (NL) has not been published yet on the CREG's website.