Invitation to comment on the VIP Agreement for the implementation of the VIP between the Entry Exit Systems of BeLux and Germany
An update of the existing interconnection agreements for the Interconnection Points between Fluxys Belgium N.V. on the Belgian side and Thyssengas GmbH, Fluxys TENP GmbH, GASCADE Gastransport GmbH and Open Grid Europe GmbH on the German side is available. The VIP Agreement is intended to become effective with the introduction of the new Virtual Interconnection Point (VIP), named VIP THE-ZTP, between THE and the BeLux H-zone. This new VIP will combine the existing interconnection points Eynatten 1 and Eynatten 2 and will be the place for all market activities, such as capacity booking, nominations, allocations or invoicing.
As from 24 January until 24 March 2022, you are invited to comment the proposals regarding the following aspects of this VIP Agreement :
- Rules for the matching process.
- Rules for the allocation of gas quantities.
- Communication procedures in case of exceptional events.
How to participate ?
- Send your comments to email@example.com before 24 March 2022 COB.
- Please specify in your response, whether the content is to be treated as confidential or not. Unless otherwise mentioned, all comments will be treated as non-confidential.
- Your comments will be taken into consideration when concluding this amendment.