Data services - Final Customers in Belgium
21.05.2019On 7 May 2019, CREG approved Transmission tariffs for period 2020 – 2023.
Monitor gas consumption on your site.
With just a few clicks, you can view your hourly metering data free of charge on our Electronic Data Platform (EDP).
Data provided (free service)
- Hourly metering data
- Metering Inspection Reports
- CO2 emissions
- Scheduled maintenance work near your site
- Distribution key (Allocation Agreement) used to allocate gas offtakes to your shipper
- A tool for uploading your monthly meter readings
Real-time data (premium service)
We also offer real-time data services (updated every 6 minutes), allowing you to view your real-time gas flow data.
This is a premium service. See our tariffs for pricing information.
How to access our Electronic Data Platform
- Fill in our form and designate your single point(s) of contact (SPOC). This person will manage your company's EDP access rights.
- You will receive a user name by e-mail and a password by text message.
- Log in to our Electronic Data Platform.
- Create the roles you need to access all your data.
Roles: Reader, Composer, Metering Index Encoder, Validator, Allocation Agreement Validator, Automatic Download Agent.
You're now ready to monitor your metering data.
More information on how to access our Electronic Data Platform in the manual.
- Corentin Cassiers
- Werner Luyts
- Kwinten Standaert
- Cedric Van Hoonacker